East Central railway recruitment 2021 | East Central railway jobs 2021 | East Central railway recruitment 2021 apply online | East Central railway recruitment 2021 salary
East Central Railway is inviting well-qualified doctors for walk-interviews for the posts of Specialist and General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs). There will be 5 posts for which the engagement will be on a purely contract basis of one year (renewable on a yearly basis) in a Central cum Super specialty hospital in Patna.
|Name of Organization||East Central Railway|
|No. of Posts||5|
|Name of posts||Specialist doctors and General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs)|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Date & venue of walk-in interview||22 November 2021 (10:00 a.m.) |
Venue: Central cum Super Specialty Hospital/ECR in Patna
|Job Location||Central cum Super Specialty Hospital/ECR in Patna|
|Sl. No.||Post Name||No. of posts||Salary|
|01||Orthopedician||01||For the 1st year: Rs. 95,000/- 2nd year onwards: Rs. 105,000/-|
|02||Physician||02||For the 1st year: Rs. 95,000/- 2nd year onwards: Rs. 105,000/-|
Note: The breakup of vacancies by the community is given in the notification here.
|Orthopedician||MS or DNB or D. ORTHO, if they are not available then preference will be given to MS/Gen. surgery, then MD/medicine, then GDMO having more than two years experience preferably in ICU/Trauma.|
|Physician||DNB (Medicine) or MD(medicine) if they are not available then GDMO having more than two years experience preferably in ICU/Trauma.|
|GDMO||Candidate having more than two years of MBBS practice/experience preferably in ICU/Trauma.|
General Duty Doctors must not be more than 53 years of age as of 05.11.2021. This limit is relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Note: Retired Government Medical Officers of State/Central Govt. and PSUs, Retired IRHS officers whose age is not more than 67 years are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Candidates attending the interview must fill the Proforma for Application enclosed in this advertisement and submit it along with the self-attested copies of the documents outlined below at the time of the interview.
Documents required to submit
- Proof of age – matriculation certificate
- MBBS degree certificate, marksheets, Internship certificate and other educational qualification documents
- Proof of registration from Medical Council of state/Indian Medical Council
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate(For SC/ST), Non-creamy layer certificate(For OBC), EWS certificate/Proof of income (For EWS candidates)
- Four copies of recent passport size photograph with self signature.
- Original Pension Payment Order book & self attested copy of the same in case of Retired Doctors.
- Service Certificate issue by the Organization where they last worked & retired in case of Retired Doctors.
- NOC certificate (for experienced candidate doctors)
- DA /TA will not be paid to the applicants attending the interview.
- CMP will not be allowed to practice privately after sanction of contract.
- According to administrative requirement, the number of vacancies can be subject to change.
- Contract of the CMP doctors can be terminated by giving 15 day notice at any time without assigning a reason
- Selected candidates must report within 15 days of issuing the offer letter, else their candidature will be terminated.
- Candidates must report on the day of the interview between 9:30 to 10:00 a.m. at the venue.
For all other notifications and queries please visit the E.C. railways website: www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. (Click Hajipur > Personnel > Recruitment/Selection/Notification)