Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Training | Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Training jobs | Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Training vacancy details
The Ministry Of Defence(Navy) invites applications from Indian Citizens for Apprenticeship Training at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School in Vishakapatnam. ITI qualified candidates can apply to 275 vacancies in designated trades whose duration of training will be one year.
Indian Navy Naval Dockyard Apprenticeship Training Highlights
|Name of organization||Ministry Of Defence(Navy)|
|No. of Posts||275|
|Name of posts||Various posts in designated trades as outlined below|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date to apply||Online application: 5th December 2021 Offline application: 14th December 2021|
|Job Location||Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|Apprenticeship Designated Trades||No. of vacancies|
|R & A/C Mechanic||19|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||16|
|Sheet Metal Worker||34|
Note: Details regarding the relevant ITI Trades related to the Apprenticeship Designated Trades and category-wise distribution of vacancies are here.
Candidates scoring marks above 50% in their SSC/Matriculation/Std X examinations and above 65% in relevant ITI trade approved SCVT/NCVT.
|General / OBC||1st April 2001 to 1st April 2008|
|ST/SC||1st April 1996 to 1st April 2008|
|Children of Naval Civilian / Defence Employee||Upper age limit relaxed by 2 years based on approval of IHQ / MoD (Navy)|
How to Apply
- Login to www.apprenticeshipindia.org and click on Register in the home page.
- You will get a drop-down menu with options. Click on Candidate option to open the Candidate registration page.
- Fill up your personal and contact details in the form and click on Submit.
- After form submission, an auto-generated mail will be sent by the system to the email ID mentioned by you in the form, for profile activation. Activate your profile.
- You can now re-login to your profile at the apprenticeship India web portal using your registered email ID and password and complete filling the details in your profile.
- After registration completion, download and print a copy of the form (to forward to DAS(Vzg)) and the Hall Ticket format in part-II of Annexure-I given here.
- Printed registration form , 2 original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list indicating status of enclosed documents must be forwarded to “The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post.
Documents required to submit
- Copy of 10th/Matriculation mark sheets.
- Copy of ITI mark sheets (All semesters).
- Copy of category certificate(for EWS/OBC/ST/SC candidates)
- Copy of disability certificate(for PwBD candidates)
- Original Service Certificate from concerned Unit (For children of Naval Civilian / Defence Employees)
- Proof of Residence (Passport / Aadhar Card/Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- Copy of “CHECK OFF LIST(in Part-III of advertisement here)
- Copy of submitted registration form
- Self-addressed Rs 10/- stamped envelope
- Duly filled Original Hall Tickets (in Part-II of advertisement here)
- Candidates will have to undergo initial written objective type exams for 50 marks.
- Applicants qualifying for written exams will be called for a technical interview after which those who qualify will undergo a medical examination.
- Written exam date(for all trade) : 27th Jan 2022 & Declaration of results: 29th Jan 2022.
- Schedule and dates for technical interview & medical exams:
|Designated Trade||Date of Interview||Date of Medical Exam|
|Electrician||31st Jan 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Electronics Mechanic||31st Jan 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Instrument Mechanic||31st Jan 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Painter(General)||1st Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||1st Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Carpenter||1st Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Sheet Metal Worker||1st Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Fitter||2nd Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|R & AC Mechanic||2nd Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Mechanic (Diesel)||2nd Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Machinist||3rd Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Foundryman||3rd Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
|Pipe Fitter||3rd Feb 2022||7th – 15th Feb 2022|
For any further details, legal standings, and guidelines please refer to the full advertisement here.