Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment 2021 | Konkan Railway Corporation Limited jobs 2021 | Konkan Railway Corporation Limited job eligibility | Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment age 2021
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has invited applications for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant on a contract basis for about 2 years for work related to Udhampur – Srinagar – Baramulla – Rail Link (“USBRL”) Project, Jammu & Kashmir (U.T). Interested candidates can attend the walk-in Interview starting on 13 December 2021 to 17 December 2021. To know more about the job details, download the notification from the given link https://konkanrailway.com/
Table of Contents
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technical Assistant (Signal & Telecommunications)|
|Number of Posts||18|
|Mode of Application||Walk-In Interview|
|Date of Interview for SC/ST/OBC||13 & 14 December 2021|
|Date of Interview for GEN||15 to 17 December 2021|
|Job Location||USBRL project to be operated in J&K(UT)|
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||GEN||SALARY|
|Junior Technical Assistant||3||2||4||9||30000 per month|
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment 2021 Eligibilty Criteria
The interested candidate should have done Engineering degree (B.E/B.Tech) in
Electronics / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication /
Instrumentation, not less than 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE.
- The interested candidates should be maximum 25 years for the post of Jr. Technical Assistant(Signal & Telecommunication), as on 01/12/2021
- The Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 5 years.
- The age relaxation for OBC candidates is 3 years.
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen -discretionary
How to Apply ?
The application format is given in the notification-https://konkanrailway.com/uploads/vacancy/1637238937Notification_ST__USBRL_2021.pdf.
Candidates who fulfill the criteria can report for walk-in-interview along with one copy of
application, prepared in the prescribed format which is available in the KRCL website
www.konkanrailway.com using the link: Recruitment > Current Notification with
original and one set of self-attested copies of all the certificate- age proof, qualification,
- The interested candidates need to submit the Self-attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification
- Need to submit self-Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- In case of SC/ST/OBC-NCL category- candidates need to submit the Self-Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment.
- Candidates belongingto OBC coming under the Creamy Layer are not entitled for OBC
reservation need to indicate their category as GEN.
- Certificate in for Ex-servicemen.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Percentage calculation- CGPI/CGPA/SGPA issued by the University.
- Candidates are advised to check if they are eligibile to apply before attending walk-in interview.
- The candidates must bring their original certificates, along with one set of
self-attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification etc on the
date of walk-in interview
- Incomplete educational qualification will be invalid.
- If any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect in any verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated.
- The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2-3 days at
their own expenses.
- No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
- The Selected candidate will have to pass the medical examination before the contract for fitness to perform the work.
- The cost of the medical expenses shall be paid by the candidate.
- The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee
- The selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview and qualification.
- The shortlisted candidates who are found suitable will have to undergo a Medical
- The decision made by the Nominated Committee will be final.
For more detailed information about the interview process and contract, please refer to the notification on the official website- www.konkanrailway.com