JKSSB recruitment 2021 for Sub Inspector posts | JKSSB jobs 2021 | JKSSB Sub Inspector jobs | JKSSB Inspector jobs | JKSSB jobs
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has invited applications for the post of Sub Inspector Posts. The interested candidates can download the notification from the link- www.jkssb.nic.in, advertisement no. 06 of 2021.
Table of Contents
JKSSB recruitment 2021 for Sub Inspector posts Highlights
|Name of Organisation||Under JKSSB|
|Name of the post||Sub Inspector|
|Number of Posts||800|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date of Online Application||10 November 2021|
|Last date of Submission||10 December 2021|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Name of the department||Name of Post||Number of Post|
The candidate interested to apply must be a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir and should submit the domicile certificate on or before the last date of submission of the application.
The Age limit of the interested candidates who belong to the categories- OM/SC/ST/RBA/ALC/IB/EWS/PSP/Social Caste /Government Employees is 18 to 28 years and for In-Service Police Personnel is 18 to 30 years.
- The interested candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/Institute.
- For Ex-Servicemen- Should have a Indian Army certificate of education or a correspondance certificate in Navy or Air Force.
- Written Test
- Physical Standard Test(PST)
- Physical Endurance Test(PET)
The salary of the selected candidate will be around -Rs.35700/- to Rs.113100/- per month.
- The application fee for the SC/ST candidates- Rs.400/-
- For other categories- Rs.550/-
- Fee should be paid only online through- Net banking,credit or debit cards.
Important documents to submit
- The candidate who are shortlisted for document verification should submit the Domicile certificate.
- Category certificate
- Marksheets of degree
- Date of birth proof
- Candidates have to bring 2 passport size photographs and one original photo ID- Aadhar card /Voter’s ID/Driving license/PAN card/Passport/College I card/Employer ID card.
- “No Objection Certificate”from the previous employer if the candidate is still working in Government sector.
How to Apply
- The candidates need to apply online through the JKSSB portal – https://ssbjk.org.in
- The candidates need to register their names by clicking on the “Candidate Registration” link.
- The candidate has to enter the email id and mobile number to register.
- Once you register ,you get a one time password, through which you can login using the “candidate login”.
- Once you login,Click on the “latest openings”, and click on the “Apply now” button against the advertisement“Application Form for Appointment to the Post of Sub-Inspector in the J&K Police.”
- Candidates have to “save and continue ” after filling the information carefully.
- Candidates need to upload the recent photographs and signature.
- The candidates needs to be sure about the information filled before you submit the application.
- After the successful submission, candidates will be shown the “Pay now” link to make the application fee payment.
- After you pay the fee, the Application Id will be generated.
- The candidates can select one of the payment options mentioned using- Netbanking/Debit card/credit card options.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form from “My applications” link on the portal by entering the Application Id and click on the “Download application”.
- Similarly the receipt can be downlaoded using the Application ID and click on download receipt button.
- No TA/DA will be given for participating in Written test/PET/PST and document verification.
For more information on the job post please refer to the job notification or refer to Annexure “A” to know more about the eligibility, selection, reservation, and the process of applying, click on the given link- www.jkssb.nic.in