IIM Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2021 | IIM Tiruchirappalli jobs 2021 | IIM Tiruchirappalli job openings | IIM Tiruchirappalli nonteaching posts
Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli, the 11th most established institute in the country, has invited applications for non-teaching posts on a contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online before24 November 2021. The candidates can download the notification from the link- https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/
IIM Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of the Organization||IIM Tiruchirappalli|
|Number of Posts||20|
|Name of the Post||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply Online||1 November 2021|
|Last date to apply Online||24 November 2021|
|Job Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Corporate Relations Officer||1|
|IT Support Engineer||1|
|IT Technical Assistant||1|
|Library & Information Assistant||1|
|Total No. of Posts||20|
IIM Tiruchirappalli recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
1. Corporate Relations Officer(1 post)
- The interested candidate who wants to apply for the post of Corporate Relations Officers should have done MBA/PGDM from a recognized business school.
- The candidate should have 10 years experience in handling business development.
- Excellent verbal and written english communication.
- Good thought process and attention to detail.
- Good executive communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word,Excel,Powerpoint.
- Designing and marketing of communication materials.
The salary for the corporate Relations Officer is Rs.70,000 to Rs.1,00,000/- based on the candidate’s experience.
The upper age limit of the candidate to apply for Corporate Relations Officer is less than 50 years.
The Job is on contract basis for 2 years and can be extended based on the candidate’s performance.
2. Estate Manager(1 post)
- The candidate should have done civil engineering with atleast 50% marks from recognised university.
- The candidate should have a 15 years experience in construction/estate maintenance in a Management Institution/college.
- The candidate should have proficiency in computer operations/Internet in any reputed IIM/IIT/NIT/IIIT.
The selected candidate will be given a salary of Rs.70,000/- to Rs.90,000/-
The upper age limit of candidate should be 63 years.
This job is on contract basis for 2 years and can be extended based on the candidate’s performance.
3. Placement Officer
- The candidate should have a degree in MBA/PGDM from a recognised university with atleast second class.
- The candidate should have 7 to 10 years of experience as placement officer in a recognised University/Institute.
- Experience in client facing roles.
The selected candidate will be given a salary of Rs.70000 to Rs.90000/-per month.
The upper age limit of the candidate should be less than 50 years.
The tenure will be on contract basis for two years and extendable depending on the performance of the candidate.
4. IT Support Engineer(Network & Security)
- B.E/B.Tech in Electronics/ECE/CSE/IT or MCA with a 5 years experience in L3 level.
- Polytechnic diploma/B.Sc-Computer Science/BCA with 8 years experience in level L3.
- Certificate in S/W development is desirable.
- Certification in CCNP/BCNE/Fortinet NSE level 2(Mandatory)
- Certification in RHCE/MCSE- preferred.
The selected candidate will be given a salary of Rs.55000 to Rs.70000/- per month.
The upper age limit of the selected candidate is 45 years.
The tenure is on a contract basis of 2 years and extendable depending on the performance of the candidate.
5. IT Technical Assistant
- B.Tech/B.E in Electronics/ECE/CSE/IT or MCA with 3 years experience in Level L2.
- Polytechnic Diploma/B.Sc in Computer Science/BCA with 6 years experience on L2 level.
- Certification in CCNA/BCNE/Fortinet NSE level 1- Mandatory
- Certification in RHCE/MCSE- preferable
The selected candidate will be given salary of Rs.40,000 to Rs.55000/-.
The upper age limit of the candidate should be 40 years.
The tenure will be for 2 years and extendable depending on the candidate’s performance.
6. Junior Engineer- Electrical
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with second class(min 50% marks).
- 5 years experience in electrical maintenance & operations.
- Should have a “C” license.
- Should know computer operations.
- Experience in IIT/IIM/NIT/IIIT
- Knowledge in CPWD rules and regulations
- Should have a knowledge in Electrical autoCAD.
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.40,000 to Rs.55,000/-
The upper age limit of the candidate should be 40 years.
The tenure is for 2 years on contract basis and extendable depending on the candidate’s performance.
7. Hindi Supervisor
- Master’s degree in Hindi with English from a recognised university/Institute(with 50% marks).
- Master’s degree in English with Hindi from a recognised university/Institute (with 50% marks).
- Bachelor’s degree in english and hindi as compulsory/Elective subjects.
- Certificate course in translation from Hindi to english and vise versa with 2 years experience.
The selected candidates will get salary of Rs.30000 to Rs.40000 per month.
The upper age limit of the candidates should be 40 years.
8. Library & Information Assistant
- Graduate in any discipline with second class atleast.
- P.G in Library & Information science with second class.
- 3 years of experience in handling library work in a reputed university/Institute.
The upper age limit should be 35 years.
The salary of the selected candidates is Rs.35,000/- per month.
The tenure will be of 2 years on contract basis and extendable depending on the candidate’s performance.
9. Editorial Assistant
- Master’s degree in Management/Computer Application with min 50% marks( second class)
- 3 years experience in copy editing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and adobe creative suite.
- Should have proof reading skills.
The salary of the candidate will be around Rs.25,000 and 35,000/- per month.
The upper age limit of the candidate will be less than 35 years.
The tenure will be of 2 years and extendable depending on the candidate’s performance.
10. Academic Associate
- This position is suitable for anyone with good academic record and wants to pursue a career in academics.
- Ph.D (with or without any experience)
- P.G-First class(MBA in the relevant field)
- Candidates with B.E/B.Tech/ACA/AICWA or B.E/B.Tech/MCA (For ISA)
- Candiadte should good in multi tasking.
- Good at M.S Excel/Word/Powerpoint /SPSS
- Good organisational skills.
The salary for the candidates with Ph.D will be Rs.30,000/- per month and without Ph.D will be Rs.25,000/- per month.
The upper age limit will be 35 years for candidates with Ph.D and 30 years for candidates without Ph.D.
The tenure will be on contract basis for one year and extended for another year and cannot be extendable more than 2 years.
Mode of selection
- Personal interview for position 1,2&3.
- Written test/skill test and personal interview for other positions.
How to Apply
The applicants need to submit the required documents on the IIT Tiruchirappalli website https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/careers-non-teaching before 24 November 2021.
Important instructions to follow
- The candidate/Applicant should ensure he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria to apply.
- The candidates need to submit their original certificates/Marks sheets/degree and certificates at the time of selection process .
- No accomodation provided for teh selection process.
- The candidate has to submit the experience certificate and the “No objection letter” from the previous employer.
For more detailed information about the eligibility, rules, and responsibility of the job please refer to the notification- https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in