Karnataka high court has invited applications for the recruitment of 3 backlog posts of translators. Interested candidates can apply through the Karnataka high court website on-https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
The advertisement for the job posting was published on 14 September 2021. Any fresher and experienced candidates can apply through the given website. The last date to apply is 16 October 2021. Apply right now before it’s too late. Don’t miss the opportunity as this is a government post.
Method of recruitment to apply for the karnataka high court recruitment 2021
Selection of suitable candidates will be in accordance with the high court of Karnataka service by the condition of service and recruitment by the IV amendment rules, 2017.
- Candidate must be resident of India.
- Candidates applying for the post of translator should have a master degree in English at least with second class.
- Kannada as one the languages in bachelors degree with atleast second class.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree should be obtained through regular course and not through correspondence course.
- Written test – Selected applications of suitable candidates shall be called for the written test and duration of test is 3 hours
- Viva-Voce- candidates who are successful in the written test shall be called for viva in the ratio of 1:10 according to the order of merit in each category will be called for viva.
The pay scale for the post of translators will be around Rs.44,900 to Rs.1,42,400 with admissible allowances as per the revised pay rules by the Karnataka high court.
The candidates who are appointed for the post of translators will be posted at the high court of Karnataka at Bengaluru or Dharwad and Kalburgi and shall be initially hired on probation for 2 years and later extended if necessary.
Age limit for the karnataka high court recruitment 2021
As per rules of Karnataka high court services, the candidates who apply for the post should have attained 18 years as of the last date of submission of the application.
|category II- A/II -B or III-A/III-B||18-38|
Classification of vacancies by merit
|Category||Unreserved||Candidates with |
(blindness and low vision)
|Total no. of vacancies|
Mode of selection process
|Sl. No||Mode of interview||Max marks||Min marks for passing the test for categories |
GM,cat I, cat II-A,III-A,III-B
|Min marks for passing the test for categories SC/ST|
Knowledge of language(English & Kannada)
Knowledge of translation
(English to Kannada)
(Kannada to English)
Test of Knowledge
- Knowledge of legal language.
- Knowledge of translation in administrative matters of the karnataka government.
- Knowledge of translation in judicial matters of high court and subordinate courts.
Mode of applying for the post of translator at the karnataka high court
Interested candidates need to apply online only. Any other mode of application other than online will not be considered or accepted. You can apply on the website- https://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
Application fee for karnataka high court recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to categories GM and OBC shall pay an application fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Candidates belonging to categories SC/ST/Physically challenged need to pay an application fee of Rs. 250/-.
- Online application fee payment can be done through SBI online payment gateway that will be mentioned in the online application form.
- Payment can be done even through challan form by downloading the challan form through SBI online payment gateway link mentioned in the online application in PDF format and the candidates can remit the fee in any SBI branch.
- Payment once made cannot be refunded.
Important dates to submit the application
- To register or to submit online application, the last date is 16th october 2021 (till 11:59 PM)
- Payment of fee through online/challan is 21st october 2021
Candidates with Reservations need to submit the following documents
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Category I-A,II-A,II-B,III A,III B should producde their certificates prescribed by the karnataka government.
- Candidates who are physically challenged should producde their certificates prescribed by the karnataka government at the time of submitting the application online.
- Candidates who are Ex-servicement should possess the certificates of release from armed forces at the time of submitting the application.
- For the candidates who are still working or still employed in a goverment sector, one needs to submit a “no objection certificate” from the current employer .
- Candidates who being called for written test or viva should produce all the educational certificates like SSLC, degree and Master’s degree certificates.