Table of Contents
Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment 2021
The Department of official language, Rajya Sabha Vibhag has invited applications for 13 posts of Assistant Director which is on a short-term contract basis. Interested candidates who are looking for Central Government jobs can apply for the post. The last date to apply is 14 October 2021. The mode of application to apply for the post of Assistant Director can be applied offline. More information on the job is given on the MHA website-https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/AssistantDirectorVacancy_19082021.pdf
|Ministry of Affairs (Central Government of India)
|Name of the Post
|Assistant Director, Department of Official Language, MHA
|Number of Posts
|Mode of Application
|Date of Job Notification
|16 August 2021
|Last date to apply
|14 October 2021
- Masters Degree in hindi with english as a compulsory or as an elective subject at the degree level
- Masters Degree in English with hindi as a compulsory or as an elective subject at the degree level
- Masters Degree in any other language other than engish or hindi with english medium and hindi as a compulsory subject in degree level from a recognized university/Institution
- Masters Degree in any other language other than engish or hindi with hindi medium and english as a compulsory subject in degree level from a recognized university/Institution
Experience required to apply for the post of Assistant Director
- The Officers from the Central/State Govemment/Union Territories Holding posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/department With three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment on a regular basis in the Pay Level -7 of the pay scale of Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
- Three year’s experience of applying terminology in Hindi and translation work from English at a central or state government/autonomous organizations/public sectors/institutions.
- Three year’s experience of teaching in Hindi and English or experience in research in Hindi or English under Central/State Govemment/Autonomous Organizations/Public Sector/Institutions.
Age Limit to apply for the post of Assistant Director
The maximum age limit to apply for the post of Assistant Director should not be
exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of applications.
Appointed candidates shall be offered a pay scale of Rs.56,100/- to 1,77,500/- under the pay matrix level -10
The period of deputation/contract after the appointment under the Central Government shall not exceed more than three years.
Role of the Assistant Director
- The Assistant Director will be responsible for the supervisions of the Technical/Research Assistants/Senior Translators and Training/Translation Officers placed under him. The Assistant Director may be required to work in any Division of the central Translation Bureau.
- The Assistant Director who will be working in the Translation Division will have to finalise the translation submitted to him by Translation Officers. It is his responsibility to send the finalised translations to the concerned Departments/Offices.
- The Assistant Director working in the Evaluation and Training Division will have to finalise the material,training programmes and schemes used for the training.
- The Assistant Director will be one who will finalise the syllabus and courses required for the training.
- The Assistant Director will finalise literature prepared by the Research Assistants and Training Officers for the training.
- The Assistant Director will have to deliver lectures to the trainees undergoing the training.
Important documents required to apply for the post of Assistant Director
The application (duplicate) that is enclosed in performa Annexure-II of eligible officers can be sent within 60 days from the date of issue of the Job notification along with the following documents
- Clear Photocopies of their ACR/APAR for the last 5 years(from 2015-16 to 2019-2020) should be attested by Group “A” Officer.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Certificate confirming that no vigilance case is pending against the officer.
- A statement showing any major/minor penalties if any, in the last 10 years.
- Cadre clearance of the applicant.
Application received after the closing date or without the photocopies of ACR/APAR attested by a Group “A” Officer will be rejected.
How to apply for the post of Assistant Director
Interested eligible candidates who want to apply for the post of Assistant Director can read the notification and download the application in the prescribed format given in the MHA notification –https://www.mha.gov.in/sites/default/files/AssistantDirectorVacancy_19082021.pdf and send it to the given address along with the relevant documents by 14 October 2021.
If you are interested to work for the Ministry of Home Affairs and if it’s your dream to work in the central government sector, then this job is for you. Don’t miss this golden opportunity.
Also, Read Other Jobs