Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 | Ministry of Defence jobs 2021 | Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details | Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 Age Limit
The Defence Estates Organization, Ministry of Defence invites eligible Indian citizens for appointment to the posts of Hindi Typist, Sub Divisional Officer Grade-II, and Junior Hindi Translator. There are a total of 97 vacancies available.
Table of Contents
Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||Defense Estates Organization, Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India|
|No. of Posts||97|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End date to apply||20th December 15-01-2022 up to 17:00 hrs (Two weeks extra for candidates from the north-east and other states and union territories mentioned in the original advertisement)|
|Job Location||All over India|
Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post||Total Vacancies||Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Junior Hindi Translator||07||Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (Level – 6)|
|Sub Divisional Officer, Grade – II||89||Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Level – 4)|
|Hindi Typist||01||Rs.5200 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- (Level – 2)|
Note: For further details regarding category-wise and horizontal distribution of vacancies please refer to the original advertisement.
Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s degree with Hindi/English as a compulsory elective OR Master’s Degree other than Hindi/English with Hindi/English medium and Hindi/English as a compulsory elective or medium of examination at degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as a compulsory subject plus diploma/certificate course in Hindi-English translation/two years experience of Hindi-English translation in State/Central Govt. undertaking|
|Sub Divisional Officer, Grade – II||i. Matriculation passed from a recognized board ii. Certificate/Diploma of a registered institute in Surveying or Draftsmanship(Civil) of not less than two years|
|Hindi Typist||i. Matriculation/equivalent exam from a recognized School/Board ii. Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi|
Ministry of Defence recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- As of 15th January 2022, the age limit for Junior Hindi Translator is 18 to 30 years and the for the other posts it is 18 to 27 years.
|Category||Age limit relaxed by|
|Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||3 years after deduction from military service|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years after deduction from military service|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years after deduction from military service|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (General/Unreserved)||Up to 40 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC)||Up to 43 years|
|Central Govt. Civilian Employees (SC/ST)||Up to 45 years|
|Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir||DoPT letter dated 9th Feb 2018 shall be applicable|
How to Apply
- Application must be filled as per the Proforma given in the advertisement and sent in an envelope as “APPILICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR HINDI TRASLATOR/SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER – GRADE II/ HINDI TYPIST” via Ordinary Post.
- It must be addressed to “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune(Maharashtra) – 411040”
- Admit card (duly filled with Sl. No. 1,2,3 & 4 of admit card only) affixing recent photos duly attested must be sent with the form.
- Fees of Rs.200/- is payable through Demand Draft in favor of ‘PRINCIPAL DIRECTORATE DEFENCE ESTATES SOUTHERN COMMAND PUNE’ payable Union Bank of India, Headquarter Southern Command Branch, Pune-01.
- Application forms can be downloaded at the below websites:
|Director General Defence Estates, New Delhi||https://www.dgde.gov.in|
|Cantonment Board, Pune||https://pune.cantt.gov.in|
|Cantonment Board, Delhi||https://delhi.cantt.gov.in|
|Cantonment Board, Barrackpore||https://barrackpore.cantt.gov.in|
Important documents to submit (copies of self-attested documents needed)
- Proof of birth date, educational and work experience related documents
- Category/disability certificate (if applicable)
- Income & Assets certificate (EWS candidates)
- Ex-Serviceman ID card, Discharge certificate, Pension PPO (for Ex-Servicemen)
- Non-creamy layer certificate (OBC candidates)
- NOC certificate (Central/State Govt. employees)
- Two passport-sized photos self-attested
- Two self-addressed envelopes affixed with Rs 10/- postal stamp each.
- Women candidates and reserved categories are exempt from paying the application fees
- This post has All India Service Liability (AISL) i.e. candidates must be ready to serve pan India.
- No interviews will be carried out
- Malpractice of any kind will result in cancellation of candidature
For information on examination, any legal queries, or application submission doubts, please refer to the original advertisement.