Central Railway recruitment 2021 Maharashtra | Central Railway jobs 2021 Maharashtra | Central Railway recruitment 2021 Maharashtra eligibility
The Ministry for Railways Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway invites applications from eligible candidates for the year 2021-22 over Central Railway. There will be a total of 12 vacancies against the Scouts and Guides quota.
Table of Contents
|Name of Organization||Ministry for Railways Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||6th December 2021 at 11:00 hrs|
|End date to apply||20th December 2021 at 17:00 hrs|
|Level – 2||2|
|Level – 1||10|
|Level – 2||Passed 12th standard or equivalent with 50% or above aggregate (except SC/ST candidates) OR Passed 10th/Matriculation + Course Completed Act Apprenticeship OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT.|
|Level – 1||10th pass OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus ITI|
Note: Diploma in Engg. will not be considered eligible as an alternative qualification for Level – 2 posts.
Scouts & Guides Qualification
- The candidate must be a Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder or Rover/ Ranger /President Scout /Guide in any section.
- Should be an active member of Scouts Organization (5 years) from 2016-17. Certificate of Activeness must be as per Annexure ‘A’ of this advertisement.
- Should have attended two national OR All Indian Railways and two state level events.
- Upper birth date limit for both posts are as follows:
Note: Age limit relaxation for other reserved categories can be found here under Para 3.5 to 3.8.
- Lower birth date limit for all is 1st January 2004
How to Apply
- Applicants must apply through www.rrccr.com by filling the online application form available against the Scouts and Guides quota.
- Candidates are required to filled their Aadhar card number or 12 digit Aadhar Enrollment slip number if Aadhar card application is still in process.
- Only one application must be submitted against each job post level separately.
- Scanned copy of color photograph (not older than 3 months) and signature of the specifications given here must be uploaded.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents given as per below sections
- Take a printout of the application form after submission.
- For unreserved category, exam fees will be Rs.500/-
- Reserved categories (as mentioned in the advertisement) must pay Rs. 250/- as exam fees.
Mode of Selection
- Eligible applicants will be invited for a written test of 60 marks.
- For both Level 1 & 2, the exam will have 40 objective question (40 marks) and one essay question (20 marks) on Scouts and Guides organization activities and General Knowledge.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 40% to qualify for the next round.
Important documents to submit
- Certificate of Himalayan Wood Badge (HWB) holder or Rover/ Ranger /President Scout /Guide in any section.
- Educational qualification marksheets/certificates.
- Certificate of qualification in Scouts & Guides
- Proof of birth date : Class 10/matriculation certificate/ mark sheet or school leaving certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- NOC certificate (for current employees of PSU/Government organizations)
- Aadhar card or Photo ID
- E-call letter will be available two weeks before the written exam. Candidates must regularly check their eligibility for the same at the website.
- Electronic gadgets are banned from the exam hall premises.
- Any information found furbished in the online application or any stage of the recruitment process will lead to immediate termination of candidature.
- There will be a refund of exam fees for eligible applicants(Rs 400/- for unreserved) after successfully appearing for written exam.
- SC/ST candidates can avail of free travel authority by uploading their caste certificate as per Annexure ‘D’ of the advertisement.
For any further information about legal warnings, selection process, doubts, queries, and merit list related information please refer to the complete advertisement here.