Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2021 | Karnataka Land Surveyor jobs 2021 | Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment eligibility | Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment age limit
Survey settlements and Land records, Government of Karnataka has invited qualified Indian nationals to apply for the Land surveyor post. Applicants can apply for a total of 3000 vacancies Interested candidates can apply before 31st December 2021.
Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Survey settlements and Land records Karanataka|
|No. of Posts||3000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||1st December 2021|
|End date to apply||31st December before 5 PM|
|Job Location||All Districts, Karnataka|
|Notification Link||Karnataka Land Surveyor notification|
Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Note: For district-wise posts please refer to the advertisement link.
- The candidate must have completed PUC or the candidate must have passed from CBSC or ISCE board equivalent with not less than 60% in maths.
- The candidate who has completed B.E(civil)/B. TECH(CIVIL) or civil engineering diploma can apply
- The candidate who has secured diploma in “Land and City Survey” under Karnataka board or ITI in Survey trade can apply.
- Fluent in kannada writing is must as land records will be in Kannada
The candidate must be 18 years old and not more than 65 years. Please note the age will be verified as in SSLC certificate/T.C/ cumulative records
How to Apply Online
- Please visit https://rdservices.karnataka.gov.in/
- Search for “Licensed Surveyor Recruitment 2021” or click https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- On the page Please enter your mobile number and Captcha as shown on the screen
- Enter the OTP and click submit
- In the next screen complete entering your personal details as shown on the screen.
- An Application ID will be generated.
- The candidate as to complete the form filling.
- After completing the form the candidate has to upload the photo with signed document.
- Click the submit button and complete the payment by paying 1000rs.
- After completing the payment candidate can downlod the acknowledgement form. Please make sure you note down the APPLICATION ID number for future references.
- There will be an objective exam of 2 subjects 100 marks each for a period of 2 hours.
- It will be in two parts, paper 1 – 100 marks for General paper and paper 2 – 100 marks Specific paper.
The selection of the candidates will be done on a merit basis and candidate has to chose one district of his choice.
- Applicants cannot make any changes in the online form after submission.
- Please keep your passport size photo which will asked while filling the form.
- The exams date will be notifitied on the site 15 days prior to the exam.
For any further information about legal warnings, selection process, doubts, queries, and merit list related information please refer to the complete advertisement here.