NPCL recruitment 2021 | Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited recruitment 2021 | NPC Limited jobs 2021 | NPCL nurse jobs 2021 | NPCL Stipendiary Trainee jobs 2021
The Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited qualified Indian Nationals to apply for various posts in their Narora Atomic Power Station unit in Bulandshahr. Applicants can apply for a total of 72 vacancies across various disciplines.
Table of Contents
NPCL Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|No. of Posts||72|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||3rd December 2021|
|End date to apply||27th December 2021 till 16:00 hrs|
|Job Location||Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh|
NPCL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
|Post||Total vacancies (Current + Backlog)||Pay Matrix (As per 7th CPC Revised Pay)|
|Nurse – A||5||Initial Pay of 44,900/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(ST/SA) (Cat-I) (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics)||9||16,000/- (training stipend) to 35400/- (post-training)|
|Pharmacist/B||1||Initial Pay of 29,200/-|
|Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B)||1||Initial Pay of 21,700/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Operator (Cat-II)||18||10,500/- (training stipend) to 21700/- (post-training)|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Maintainer (Cat-II) (Fitter, Electrician)||24|
|Assistant Grade-1(HR)||4||Initial Pay of 25,500/|
Note: Detailed category-wise & current + backlog vacancy distribution, pay matrix details can be found here.
- All candidates must have a minimum qualification of passing their SSC or class 10th examinations.
- All details regarding educational qualifications specific to their relevant discipline can be found in detail in the full advertisement here.
- The posts of Assistant Grade and Steno Grade will have to have additional Typewriting and Computer Proficiency skills.
|Post||Age Limit as on 27.12.2021|
|Nurse – A||18 to 30 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant(ST/SA) (Cat-I) (Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics)||18 to 25 years|
|Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B)|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Operator (Cat-II)||18 to 24 years|
|Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Maintainer (Cat-II) (Fitter, Electrician)|
|Assistant Grade-1(HR)||21 to 28 years|
Note: Details of age limit relaxation based on category are given in detail here.
How to Apply
- Go to www.npcilcareers.co.in and click on Apply –> Online Registration
- Fill in the basic details and submit. An activation link is send to your registered email ID.
- Activate the account by clicking on the link and login using your login ID and password.
- Fill in all your Educational and Work experience related details and upload a scanned copy of your photo and digital signature as per the dimensions mentioned in the advertisement here.
- Save all the information in each stage and Click on ‘Save and Proceed’ to next step.
- After verifying all your filled information, click on ‘Submit Application’ and check for your application status by clicking on Apply –> Application Status
Mode of Selection
- All applicants have to undergo a OMR or Computer Based Test(CBT) for the written examination.
- Candidates of a disciplines excluding Stipendiary Trainees will also have to give a Skill Test.
- Additionally Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) (Cat-I) candidates will have a personal Interview round.
- A detailed view of discipline wise syllabus for each vacancy in the selection process is given here.
Important documents to submit (copies of all documents must be self-attested):
- Birth certificate /Class 10 marksheets (Proof of Birth date)
- All educational and work experience related certificates, marksheets and documents.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income and Assets certificate (for EWS candidates)
- Disability Certificate (for PwBD candidates)
- Experience/Service Certificate issued by NPCIL (for former NPCIL employees)
- Applicants cannot make any changes in the form after submission.
- All further information regarding the recruitment drive will be posted regularly on www.npcilcareers.co.in
- Document verification schedule will be informed separately
- Candidates awaiting the result/appearing for the final semester are not eligible to apply
- If the candidate is not found eligible at any stage in the recruitment process or if they have refurbished information in their application form, their candidature will be subjected to immediate cancellation.
For any further information about legal warnings, selection process, doubts, queries, and merit list related information please refer to the complete advertisement here.