UCIL recruitment 2021 | Uranium Corporation Of India recruitment 2021 | Uranium Corporation Of India recruitment jobs 2021
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) invites qualified Indian citizens to apply for the post of Winding Engine Drivers. There will be 12 vacancies for posts purely on a contractual basis for one year followed by an extension of one year based on the performance of the candidate and requirements of the company.
Table of Contents
|Name of Organization||Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)|
|No. of Posts||12|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|End date to Apply||15 December 2021|
|Notification LInk||WED Contractual|
UCIL recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of vacancies||Consolidated Salary|
|Winding Engine Driver||12||Rs. 34,709/- per month|
UCIL recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Must have completed matriculation with 1st class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate of Competency from Directorate General Of Mines Safety (DGMS).
Minimum working experience of 3 years as Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines of which one year must be on 100 HP or more Winder.
|Category||Age Limit (as of 30.11.2021)|
|OBC (NCL)||38 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates must send applications addressed to the office of : General Manager(I/P&IRs/CP), Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 by courier or speed post.
- Applications must contain all the details of qualification, age ,experience, email-id, telephone number, caste, a recent passport-sized photograph, present and permanent address such as village, post office, pin code and district.
Mode of Selection
- A test will be taken of the candidate’s trade skills
- Physical fitness criteria: No deformity
Important documents to submit
- Attested copies of testimonials and certificates.
- Documents showing present and permanent address
- Recent passport-sized photograph
- There will be no TA/TD for appearing in the selection exam.
- Reservation will be applied as per Government’s directives.
For any further information or clarification, please refer to the full advertisement here.