Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 | Rajasthan Public Service Commission jobs 2021 | Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 eligibility
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) invites qualified Indian citizens for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer. There are a total of 218 vacancies available under TSP and NON-TSP.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|No. of Posts||218|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||1st December 2021|
|End date to apply||20th December 2021 23:59 hrs|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Category||NON TSP Vacancies||TSP Vacancies|
Note: Detailed category-wise distribution can be found in the full advertisement here.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 2nd class Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or Commerce / Masters degree in any of the relevant subjects with one year diploma from a recognized Indian University
- Working knowledge of Hindi and written in Devnagiri script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- Certificate of Computer/Information Technology course from a recognized Institute whose detailed explanation is mentioned here.
As of 1st January 2022, must be between 18 and 40 years of age.
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|SC/ST/EWS/MBS/OBC Men (Only of Rajasthan State)||5 years|
|SC/ST/EWS/MBS/OBC Women (Only of Rajasthan State)||10 years|
|General (Unreserved) – Women||5 years|
|Divorcee/Widowed Women||No limit|
Note: Further details of upper age limits for other reserved persons are mentioned in detail here.
How to Apply
- Candidates must read the instructions for form filling given at the website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in and click on the Apply online link to fill the form.
- Alternatively existing employees can also login through the SSO portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in and complete the online application through the Citizen Apps (G2C) Recruitment portal.
- You can also do a one-time registration (OTR) on the above portal for the examination. After the registration, candidate must complete paying the fees online, after which an Application ID will be generated.
- All required educational and experience documents must be uploaded at the time of form submission.
- After submission of application and payment the application Id number will be generated. Incase this number isn’t generated then it means that application has not submitted been submitted successfully. The preview of the application form will not be treated as submission.
- For any issues please contact the Email given in the recruitment portal.
- The examination fees of Rs.500 must be paid before the final date of form submission or within 10 days of the last date. Exemptions and subsidies for fees are mentioned in the detailed job advertisement here.
Mode of Selection
- There will be an objective exam of 100 marks for a period of 2 hours.
- It will be in two parts, part A – 30 marks for General Knowledge and part B – 70 marks for Statistics, Economics and Mathematics.
Important documents to submit
- Educational certificates and marksheets
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
- NOC certificate ( for employees working in State/Govt offices or PSU undertakings)
- EWS (Income asset certificate) and PwBD certificate (if applicable)
- Death certificate of husband (for widows)
- Proof of divorce (for divorcee women)
- Applicants must maintain the email ID and phone number mentioned during form submission as they will be contacted throughout the recruitment process via these.
- Candidates must fill their form details carefully. Any changes will not be entertained later.
- Address information must be filled properly. Any address changes to be made later must be informed to the concerned authorities later.
- Any fabrication of information will result in immediate termination of candidature.
- For any doubts regarding the online form filling or document submission, please contact 0145-2635212 or 2635200.
For any further information about legal warnings, tenure, merit list related information please refer to the complete advertisement here.