North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | North Central Railway jobs 2021 | North Central Railway Recruitment sports quota
The North Central Railway Recruitment Cell of Prayagraj UP invites outstanding sportspersons for a position in the Indian Railway. There are a total of 21 vacancies for men and women candidates satisfying the minimum sports norms and educational qualifications specified below.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Highlights
|Name of organization||North Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road, Prayagraj, UP|
|No. of Posts||21|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date to apply||25th December 2021 23:59 hrs|
|Job Location||All over India|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
The salary would be PB-I Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs 1900-2000 revised pay scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 02/03
|Discipline||Men/Women||No. of vacancies|
Note: Complete details regarding Position-wise distribution are given here.
- Minimum qualification Intermediate or Equivalent exam passed from a recognized board
- For Technical Posts: Candidate must have certificate of Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by SCVT/NCVT
- For Technician III: Minimum qualification is 10th pass. For ITI qualified candidates training period will be 6 months and for non-ITI candidates it will be 3 years.
18 to 25 years as of 1st January 2022
- Represented the Country in International Championships or in at least 3rd position in various National/International Championships.
- Secured first position in Federation Cup Championships (Senior Category)
- A more detailed explanation of the sports norms and qualifications is given here
How to Apply
- Applicants must fill the online form at http://www.rrcpryj.org.
- Candidates must fill all their details carefully and maintain an active email ID and phone number during the recruitment process. They will be via these for any selection activities.
- The examinations fees will be Rs.500 for each category and must be paid online by internet banking or credit/debit cards (Rs 400 will be refunded for those attending the exam). Women, PwBD, SC/ST,EWS and Ex-servicemen have to pay Rs.250 as examination fees.
- Applicants are required to upload a scanned copy of their colored photograph and Signature at the proper place in the website portal.
- After form submission, a registration number will be provided to the candidate which must be noted, as it will be asked during the recruitment process.
Mode of Selection
- Assessments and trails will be on the basis of sports achievements.
- Candidates found fit in initial trails will be considered for next stage of assessment.
Important documents to submit
- Certificate copy of academic qualifications.
- Copy of proof of Date of Birth
- Certificate copies of proof of Sports achievements issued by Concerned Boards/Federations/Associations
- SC/ST caste certificates (if applicable – for free travelling facility and other relaxations)
- No objection certificate (NOC) – for applicants working in Quasi-Administrative office of the Railways like Railway Canteens, Institutes and Co-operative Societies.
- Name of candidate and Father’s name appearing on School/College certificates and Sports certificates must be the same.
- The specific position for a particular event/game must be mentioned in the application form without fail
- Applicants must be ready to appear for trails after the last date of application submission at a short notice.
- Sports person must pass the Medical Fitness for the post for which she/he is being appointed.
- All candidates selected under sports quota will undergo a probation period of 2 years and service bond period of 5 years.
For any further information about legal warnings, tenure, merit list related information please refer to the complete advertisement here.