NITK recruitment 2022 | NITK jobs 2022 | National Institute of Technology jobs 2022 | National Institute of Technology SRF jobs | NITK Field assistant jobs 2022
National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NITK) invites applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Senior & Junior Research Fellows, and Field assistant in the Virtual Lab Phase-2 project. There are a total of 5 posts for a temporary period maximum up to March 31st, 2022.
NITK recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||National Institute of Technology, Karnataka (NITK)|
|No. of Posts||5|
|Mode of Application||Offline Interview|
|Date of interview||2nd February 2022 (reporting at 9 a.m.)|
|Job Location||Mangalore, Karnataka|
NITK recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||Vacancies||Consolidated monthly pay|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Junior Research Fellow||03||Rs. 16,000/-|
|Field Assistant||01||Rs. 12,000/-|
NITK recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|Senior Research Fellow||ME/ M.Tech in Geological Technology & Geoinformatics with minimum 75% marks. The candidate should have software knowledge of QGIS, ArcGIS, ENVI, SNAP, ERDAS, AutoCAD, etc. And knowledge in 3D modeling, Virtual Lab Development, geological mapping using satellite data, GPS Survey, Image Processing, etc|
|Junior Research Fellow (Geology)||BE/ B.Tech in Geological Technology and Geoinformatics with minimum 65% marks. The candidate should have software knowledge of QGIS, ArcGIS, ENVI, AutoCAD, ERDAS, etc. And knowledge in Google earth engine, Virtual Lab Development, digital image processing, geological mapping using satellite data, etc|
|Junior Research Fellow (Mechanical/Electronics & Communication)||BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 50% marks. Candidate should have knowledge of UAV building and piloting, solid works, Virtual Lab Development, etc. with a minimum of 2 years of experience in UAV building & flying and in UAV 3D mapping for DEM creation|
|Field Assistant||SSLC with minimum 70% marks. The candidate should have knowledge of metal fabrication/ vehicle fabrication, PCB design in KiCAD, machining process, etc.|
- A software proficiency test and technical interview will be conducted at NITK, Surathkal on 2nd February 2022 at Centre for System Design.
- Applicants must bring their personal laptops for the software test along with the appropriate software installed.
Important Documents to Submit
- Proof of Birth date : Matriculation/ Class-X Certificate/ Mark Sheet
- Degree certificates and marksheets
- Self-attested copies of original certificates.
- Passport-sized photo on a plain paper
- Caste/Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) category candidates as applicable].
- NOC (for employees of Central/ State Government Department, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government organization.
- PwBD certificate (if applicable)
Important Instructions/ Information
- There will be no accommodation facility available along with the monthly consolidated pay.
- For any queries related to the selection process, documents etc, please write to email@example.com
- The contact persons for this recruitment drive are Professors, Dr. Pruthviraj U and Prof. K V Gangadharan. Their mail address is as below:
Centre for System Design
1st Floor, Old Physics Lab
National Institute Of Technology Karnataka Surathkal
Srinivasnagar – 575 025, Mangalore, India
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.