Indian Army recruitment 2022 | Indian Army jobs 2022 | Indian Army Law Graduates jobs 2022
The Indian Army invites applications from qualified candidates for the grant of Short Service Commission for the post of Judge Advocate General Branch. There are a total of 9 vacancies available.
Table of Contents
Indian Army recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Indian Army|
|No. of Posts||9|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||19.01.2022 (at 1500 hrs)|
|End date to apply||17.02.2022 (at 1500 hrs)|
|Job Location||All over India|
Indian Army recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Short Service Commission (Men)||6|
|Short Service Commission (Women)||3|
Note: Details of promotion and salary structure are given here.
Indian Army recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 12th examination)
- Candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocate with Bar Council of India/State.
- Candidate should be from a College/University recognized by Bar Council of India.
Candidates must be between 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jul 2022 (Not born before 02.07.1995 and after 01.07.2001, both dates inclusive)
How to Apply
- Candidates must first register on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in by clicking on ‘Officer Entry Appln/ Login’ and then on ‘Registration’
- Fill the online registration form and complete your registration.
- After this click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page called ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open.
- Now click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course and an ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Now fill the application form and check the summary to verify the information you have entered. Finally click on ‘Submit’. Remember to click on ‘Submit’ every time you open the form for editing.
- Applicants must take two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
Method of selection
- Shortlisted candidates will undergo SSB at selection centres in two stages. Those clearing Stage-I can move on the Stage-II.
- The duration of the SSB exam will be of five days, the details for which are given at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Candidates who clear Stage-II will undergo a medical examination. Those clearing the both SSB and the medical exam will be issued joining letter for training.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Matriculation/ 10th standard certificate or equivalent – as Proof of Birth date
- 12th Class Certificate & Marks sheet.
- Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree certificate (in case of three years LLB after
- LLB Degree/Provisional Degree
- Marks sheets of all years/Semesters.
- Registration with Bar Council of India/ State OR Certificate from college / University that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognized by Bar Council of India
- Certificate issued by the University regarding formulae for conversion of CGPA/ Grades into marks followed by the University
- Document issued by Govt of India or States Govt such as PAN card, Aadhaar card, Passport, etc (in case parent’s name not mentioned in Matriculation/ 10th standard certificate)
Important Instructions/ Information
- Duration of training is 49 weeks at OTA, Chennai.
- Candidates must submit only one online application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature,
- Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Directorate General of Recruiting, IHQ of MoD (Army) and request for changes will not be entertained in this regard.
- Request for change of SSB interview date/centre will NOT be entertained or replied.
- Any form of canvassing or fabricated data will lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- Candidate should have never been debarred from appearing in any examination by UPSC.
- Candidates withdrawn from NDA/IMA/OTA/Naval Academy/Air Force Academy or any Service Training Academy on disciplinary grounds are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant should not have a criminal background or arrests.
- Queries will be replied ONLY through ‘Feedback/Queries’ option available on the Rtg website.
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.