NLC recruitment 2022 | NLC jobs 2022 | NLC Apprenticeship recruitment 2022 | NLC Apprenticeship jobs 2022
NLC India Limited invites applications from eligible applicants for a one-year Apprenticeship training belonging to Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telengana, Kerala, Karnataka, and Union Territories of Pondicherry and Lakshadweep(passed during 2019/2020/2021). There are vacancies available for 250 Engineering graduates and 300 Diploma holders.
NLC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||NLC India Limited|
|No. of Posts||550 (Engineering + Diploma)|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start date to apply||01.02.2022 (at 10.00 hrs)|
|End date to apply||10.02.2022 (at 17.00 hrs) – Online application link 15.02.2022 (at 17.00 hrs) – Offline submission|
|Display list for shortlisted applicants (for certificate verification)||25.02.2022 (tentative)|
|Certificate verification||from 01.03.2022 to 05.03.2022 (tentative)|
|Display list of selected applicants||12.03.2022 (tentative)|
|Joining date of selected applicants||21.03.2022 (tentative)|
NLC recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Engineering Discipline||Vacancies (Graduate)||Vacancies (Diploma)||Monthly Stipend (Graduate)||Monthly stipend (Diploma)|
|Electrical & Electronics||70||85||15028/-||12524/-|
|Electronics & Communication||10||10||15028/-||12524/-|
NLC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Degree/Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University or Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament or recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above in relevant discipline.
- Should have passed qualifying exam in 2019-2021.
- Should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
- Should not have experience of one year or more.
How to Apply
Step 1 – Enroll in BoAT (SR). i.e. Apprenticeship portal (students already enrolled in National Web Portal and having login details can skip this)
- Go to www.mhrdnats.gov.in and click on Enroll.
- Complete the Application form.
- Once student enrollment is verified, a unique Enrolment Number will be created.
Step 2 – Submit an application for an apprenticeship
- Go to www.nlcindia.in and click on CAREERS.
- Click on Trainees & Apprentices tab and select Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 03/2021 Engagement of Graduate and Technician Apprentices.
- Complete the application form and take a printout of the registration form.
- Sign the registration form and also enclose self attested copies of your documents and send them to
The General Manager,
Learning & Development Centre,
N.L.C India Limited.
Neyveli – 607 803
by post or by submitting at the collection box at the Learning and Development Centre.
Method of selection
Selection will be based on marks scored by the applicant in the qualifying Diploma/Degree exam. Further details of the selection process are given here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate
- Consolidated or Semester-wise Mark lists of Degree / Diploma.
- Caste certificate (if applicable for SC / ST / OBC)
- Transfer Certificate.
- Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
- Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks i.e. CGPA to percentage conversion. Refer specimen format here.
Important Instructions/ Information
- Age limit for applicants will be as per the Apprenticeship rules.
- Applicants cannot claim permanent or temporary job in NLC India Ltd. once training is completed.
- There will be preference for Wards of Project Affected Persons (PAPs’) who have given land and
houses after 1977 to NLC India Ltd., for training in this category. To avail this, the applicants must submit their application (On line registration form) with 12(2) cheque notice, copies of
required certificates etc. directly to the office of the Land Acquisition Department,
NLC India Ltd.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information or marks will result in immediate termination of candidature.