Sainik School recruitment 2022 | Sainik School jobs 2022 | Sainik School Hindi jobs 2022 | Sainik School English jobs 2022
Sainik School invites applications from qualified Indian citizens for various teaching posts in their school. There are vacancies for TGT and PGT teachers in various subjects. There are also vacancies for the posts of LAB Assistant available.
Sainik School recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||Sainik School|
|No. of Posts||10|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End date to apply||22nd February 2022|
|Job Location||Chandrapur, Maharashtra|
Sainik School recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post name||Basic Monthly Pay (DA +Medical Allowance given separately)||Vacancies|
|TGT Hindi||Rs 44,900/||Regular 01 OBC|
|PGT English||Rs 47,600/||Regular 01 UR|
|PGT Physics||Rs 47,600/||Regular 01 UR|
|PGT Chemistry||Rs 47,600/||Regular 01 UR|
|PGT Mathematics||Rs 47,600/||Regular 01 UR|
|PGT Biology||Rs 47,600/||Regular 01 UR|
|PGT Computer Science||Rs 47,600/||Regular 01 OBC|
|Lab Assistant Physics||Rs 25,500/-||Regular 01 UR|
|Lab Assistant Chemistry||Rs 25,500/-||Regular 01 OBC|
|Lab Assistant Biology||Rs 25,500/-||Regular 01 UR|
Sainik School recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- For TGT and PGT posts, minimum qualification Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 50% marks in all years of graduation. B.Ed and Post graduate candidates are also applicable.
- For the post of Lab Assistant, Intermediate science or equivalent in the relevant subject.
- For further details regarding educational qualification for each post, please refer here.
Desirable Qualification or Experience
- For all posts, candidates must have teaching experience in an English medium school in the relevant subject, basic computer knowledge and an aptitude for games, sports and extra-curricular activities.
- For Lab Assistant posts, it is desirable to have higher qualification in the relevant subject. Kindly refer here for more details.
- Age limit is applicable as of January 1st 2022.
|Post name||Age limit|
|TGT Hindi||21 – 35 years|
|PGT English||21 – 40 years|
|PGT Physics||21 – 40 years|
|PGT Chemistry||21 – 40 years|
|PGT Mathematics||21 – 40 years|
|PGT Biology||21 – 40 years|
|PGT Computer Science||21 – 40 years|
|Lab Assistant Physics||18 – 50 years|
|Lab Assistant Chemistry||18 – 50 years|
|Lab Assistant Biology||18 – 50 years|
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply at www.sainikschoolchandrapur.com through the online registration portal.
- Educational and various other certificates and documents must be uploaded during form filling. Their details are given in the later sections.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs 500/- (for General and OBC) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST) must be paid online through the above website.
- No postal correspondence will be carried out.
- There will be three stages of selection. Written Examination, Class Demonstration and Interview
- Applicant must obtain at least 33% to qualify for the next round.
- Date of the 1st phase of examinations will be posted at least 15 days prior to the exam.
- The rounds will be 100 marks each for PGT/ TGT posts and 50 marks for Lab Assistant posts.
- TGT/ PGT post exams will be held on the same day, and Lab Assistant post exams on a different day.
- Further details of the process are outlined here.
Important documents to upload
- Relevant Academic Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Photo with date on it
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo with date on it
- NOC for Government Employee/Public Sector
Important Instructions/ Information
- Call letters will be sent to the registered/valid email address of the candidate.
- TA/DA to candidates is not applicable.
- Eligible candidates can apply for multiple posts.
- It is not a Central/State government employment.
- Post retirement, pension will be granted as per NPS.
- Please beware of ant Tout calls or offers. Sainik school will not be held responsible for any false claims or offers.
- The posts will be made permanent after successful completion of probation.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.