Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2021 | Andhra Pradesh Public service Jobs 2021 | Andhra Pradesh Public Services Vijayawada Jobs 2021 | Andhra Pradesh government jobs 2021
The Andhra Pradesh Public Services Vijayawada has invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineers in various engineering services. This opening is for 35 carried forwarded and for 155 fresh vacancies. Interested candidates need to apply online through the official website https://psc.ap.gov.in or you can just download the notification from the link- https://psc.ap.gov.in/Documents/NotificationDocuments/11_2021.pdf
|Name of the organization||APPSC|
|No. Of Posts||Carry forwarded vacancies – 35|
Fresh vacancies – 155
|Name of Post||Assistant Engineer|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Start Date to Apply Online||21 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11 November 2021|
Carried forward(CF) vacancies
|Name of the Department||No. of Vacancies|
|AE(Civil) in A.P. RWS/S Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services||24|
|AE(ENV) in PH & ME Sub-ordinate Service||06|
|AE(Civil) (PH) in A.P. Public Health & MPL engineering Sub-Ordinate Service||02|
|Municipal Assistant Engineer(Civil)||02|
|AE(Civil)in A.P Ground Water Sub-Ordinate Service||01|
|Name of the Department||No. of Vacancies|
|AE(Civil) -A.P. RWS/S Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services||68|
|AE(Civil/Mechanical)- A.P Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service||34|
|AE(Civil/Mechanical)- Endowment Service||03|
|AE(Civil)-Water Resources Sub-Ordinate Service||45|
|AE(Mechanical)-Water Resources Sub-Ordinate Service||05|
Eligibilty Criteria to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Assistant Engineer Post should be healthy and shouldn’t have any health defects and the candidate has to be a citizen of India.
|Name of Post||Educational qualification|
|AE(Civil) -A.P. RWS/S Engineering Sub-Ordinate Services||L.C.E by SBTET|
|AE(Civil/Mechanical)- A.P Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service||B.E(Civil) or B.E(Mechanical) from any Indian University|
L.C.E or US or LME or LAE or LSE or DCE from SBTET.
|AE(ENV) in PH & ME Sub-ordinate Service||B.E/B.Tech in Environmental Engineering or B.E/B.Tech in Civil from a recognized University|
|AE(Civil/Mechanical)- Endowment Service||Must have a diploma in Engineering(Civil/Mechanical) from SBTET, Andhra Pradesh.|
|AE(Civil) (PH) in A.P. Public Health & MPL engineering Sub-Ordinate Service||B.E in mechanical or Civil/B.Sc(Engineering)Degree of Benaras Hindu university/LCE Diploma/LME Diploma/LSE Diploma by SBTET.|
|Municipal Assistant Engineer(Civil)||LCE Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Civil|
|AE(Civil)in A.P Ground Water Sub-Ordinate Service||Diploma in Civil Engineering or any Equivalent|
|AE(Civil)-Water Resources Sub-Ordinate Service||Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering|
|AE(Mechanical)-Water Resources Sub-Ordinate Service||Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University.|
The minimum age limit to apply is 18 years and the Upper age limit is 42 years as of 01/07/21.
Age relaxation category-wise
|SC,ST,BCs and EWS||5 years|
|SC/ST (CF candidates)||10 years|
|Physically Handicapped Persons||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Shall be allowed to deduct 3 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces|
|N.C.C(worked as an instructor in N.C.C)||Shall be allowed to deduct 3 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces|
|Regular A.P.S.C employee||Shall be allowed to deduct from his age the length of service in State Government|
How to Apply?
- The candidate who wants to apply for the post should login to the Website of commission
with his/her registered OTPR number.
- Candidate applying for the first time has to fill the OTPR application carefully to recieve the OTPR ID.
- While filling the OTPR application, the candidate has to give correct info.
- If candidates want to modify any info,they need to click the modify OTPR to make the modification,you need to save them and proceed to the next step.
- The candidate who wants to apply, has to login in to the website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the password set by you.
- After login, the candidate has to click on the“Online Application Submission” in the website with the user name (OTPR ID) and the password set by candidate.
- The candidate has to click on the payment link which shows the notification number that he/she wants to apply.The applicant has to verify all the details that are asked for. If any details are to be changed, the candidate can click on the -modify OTPR link, you can modify the details, then save it and click on payment link again.
- After the successful submission, the payment reference ID will be generated and will be displayed on the screen. Click “OK” , you’ll see various payment options where you can select any one and complete the payment process.
- Once you submit the application form successfully, application receipt will be generated.
- The candidate has to print and save the application receipt for future reference.
- For more details about how to apply , click on the given link- https://psc.ap.gov.in/Documents/NotificationDocuments/11_2021.pdf
- The interested candidate must pay Rs. 250/- for application processing fee and Rs 80/- examination fee.
- The candidates belonging to-SC,ST,BC,PH,Ex-Servicemen,Unemployed Youth and families having white card(household supply) by Andhra Pradesh Government are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs.80/- only.
Mode of Payment
The application fee mentioned above has to be paid online using net banking/ credit card/debit card. The list of banks to pay the fee will be available on the official website.
- The selection to will be based on the Merit in the Written Exam as per the Scheme and Syllabus shown given in Annexure – II.
- The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
- The candidate has to appear in all the papers of examination (computer based) is compulsory.
Syllabus and schemes for the post of Assistant Engineer
The detailed information about the syllabus, duration of exam, and total marks to obtain is given in Annexure-II in the Notification, Click on the given link- https://psc.ap.gov.in/Documents/NotificationDocuments/11_2021.pdf and the formats for the certificates are available on the website – https://psc.ap.gov.in.