Jaganna Thodu scheme 2021 | Jaganna Thodu scheme benifits | Jaganna Thodu scheme for street vendors | Jaganna Thodu interest free loan
Jaganna Thodu scheme was launched in the year 2020 on November 25 by the government of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial support to small street vendors, labours, and small-time traders without any collateral. The main focus is to help small business people of Andhra Pradesh who had suffered financially during the pandemic.
The street vendors and traders suffered a lot doing business due to the government’s pandemic restrictions to open shops. As it is an unorganized sector, No bank will sanction loans, and vendors are forced to take high-interest loans from private lenders and end up in debt.
Here we will be providing complete details about the “JAGANANNA THODU SCHEME.
What is Jagananna Thodu Scheme
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Jagan Mohan Reddy, has launched a beneficial scheme called the “Jagananna Thodu Scheme” to help small vendors on November 25, 2020. According to this Scheme, the state government will provide the loan of 10,000 rupees at zero rupees interest. Around 10 lakh have already applied for this scheme and the government of Andhra Pradesh has already released a 100 crore rupee directly into the banks of applicants.
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Thodu Scheme|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Introduced By||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launch Date||25 November 2020 |
2nd phase – 8 June 2021
|Loan Amount||10,000 rupees without interest|
|Online Portal||Not available|
2nd Phase of Jagananna Thodu Scheme
In the year 2021 year government has released 370 crores under the second phase of the scheme and about 3.7 lakh people got profited under phase 2.
Eligibility Criteria for applying for the Scheme
- Applicants should be a resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must have completed 18 years of age.
- Applicants must have active bank account.
- Applicants Family income who are from village should not be more than 10,000 rupees and for the peoples who used to live in town should be 12,000 rupee.
- If the Applicants is the street vendors selling fruits, vegetables, ready-to-eat street food, fast food, tea, other food stuffs, books stationery items, on roadside, payments, footpaths are eligible.
- All the person who are engaged in small businesses of traditional handicrafts and selling it on streets are also eligible.
- All the people of the state who are running tiffin services can also apply for it.
- Applicant who are street vendors , hawkers selling various items on carts, bicycle, stalls, motor vehicles, baskets comes under this scheme.
- Those who have shop space about 5 feet length * 5 feet width are eligible.
Documents Required for Applying Jagannanna Thodu Scheme
Applicants need to have the following documents to apply for the scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- Bank account and bank account passbook with him
- Business location details
- Income details
How to apply for Jagananna Thodu Scheme
- There is no proper guidance or document from the Andhra Pradesh government on how to apply online for the Jagananna Thodu Scheme scheme. The applicants must contact the gram volunteers and check on how to apply for the scheme and how to fill the applications.
- After collecting the documents the Ward/ Village Secretariat will process and send it to District collectors for approval.
- Once the application scrutiny is done and approved the loan of 10000/- rs will be disbused to the beneficiaries bank account.
Loan Disbursment Stats District Wise
Below is the district-wise loan disbursement as of date 25 October 2021. The list can also be found on gramawardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in
|District||Total Mandals||Total Secretariats||Total Volunteers||Total Volunteers Submitted||Total Records Submitted till Today|
Contact Gram Sabha/ Village volunteers for any concerns
Is there any online portal to apply JAGANANNA THODU SCHEME?
As of now, there is no online portal available. The applicants must contact the Village or Ward Volunteers.
How much loan is sanctioned to beneficiaries?
Interest-free loan of about Rs.10000/- is sanctioned.
Can I apply for the PM Svanidhi scheme?
No. JAGANANNA THODU SCHEME and PM Svanidhi scheme are completely different.