IISC recruitment 2022 | IISC jobs 2022 | IISC Technical Assistant jobs 2022 | IISC Bangalore jobs 2022
Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invites eligible Indian citizens for the post of Technical Assistant. There are a total of 100 vacancies available to apply for.
Table of Contents
IISC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||Indian Institute of Science (IISc)|
|No. of Posts||100|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||7th February 2022|
|End date to apply||28th February 2022|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Notification Link||IISC notification|
IISC recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
The category-wise division of the seats for the post of Technical Assistant is as below:
|Category||Vacancies||Pay Matrix Level and Pay (excluding allowances)|
|Unreserved||42||Level 3 -Basic Pay Rs.21700|
|OBC||25||Level 3 -Basic Pay Rs.21700|
|SC||16||Level 3 -Basic Pay Rs.21700|
|ST||7||Level 3 -Basic Pay Rs.21700|
|EWS||10||Level 3 -Basic Pay Rs.21700|
Note: 4 vacancies are reserved for persons with disability, two each for HH and OH. Refer here for more details.
IISC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
B.Sc./ BCA / BVSc/ B.Tech/ BE / B Arch/ with a minimum of 55% score
- As of 28th February 2022, applicants must not be more than 26 years of age.
|Category||Age Limit relaxed by|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|Ex. Servicemen||No. of years of Service + 3 years|
|Temporary/Projects staff (completed service for 3 years)||Duration of service|
How to Apply
- Applicants must submit their online applications at the IISc portal https://www.iisc.ac.in/
- Educational and other documents must be uploaded while filled the form.
- Candidates must take a printout of the registration form after submitting it online.
- The registration fees is Rs. 500/- for General, OBC and EWS candidates. It is non-refundable.
- Women, SC, ST, PwD, Transgender and Ex-servicemen candidates are exempt for fee payment.
Method of Selection
- Applicants will have to given a computer-based MCQ aptitude test. More details about it are given here.
- Call letters to attend the written test will be sent only to the eligible candidates and only by e-mail
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree/ Diploma certificates and marksheets starting from Std. 10th
- Matriculation/10th class certificate as proof of Birth Date
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable – SC/ ST / OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Disability Certificate (Disability percentage > 40%)
- Work Experience certificate
- Certificate for conversion of Grades/ CGPA to percentage of marks certified by the university/ Institution of the applicant.
- NOC for Government Employee working in Government / PSU / Autonomous Bodies
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for EWS candidates)
Important Instructions/ Information
- Employees appointed to Institute service on or after 01.01.2004 are covered under the New
Pension Scheme (NPS).
- No correspondence will be made with applicants who are not eligible for the written test.
- Candidates will have to appear for written test at their own cost.
- If documents are fabricated then services shall be terminated and disciplinary/criminal proceedings will be initiated of such candidates even after appointment.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.