NMDC recruitment 2022 | NMDC jobs 2022 | NMDC recruitment 2022 Trainee posts
NMDC invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Junior Officer Trainee in various disciplines. There are 87 vacancies available to apply for across six disciplines.
Table of Contents
NMDC recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of Organization||NMDC|
|No. of Posts||87|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||7th February 2022 (10:00 AM)|
|End date to apply||27th February 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Job Location||Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh|
NMDC recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|Post name||Vacancies||Stipend during training (during first year of training)|
|Junior Officer (Civil) Trainee||7||Rs.37,000/-|
|Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||14||Rs.37,000/-|
|Junior Officer (Mechanical) Trainee||33||Rs.37,000/-|
|Junior Officer (Mining) Trainee||32||Rs.37,000/-|
|Junior Officer (G & QC) Trainee||7||Rs.37,000/-|
|Junior Officer (Survey) Trainee||1||Rs.37,000/-|
Note: Further details about category-wise distribution can be found here.
NMDC recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Diploma or Degree in relevant discipline of Engineering from a recognized University/Institute. For more details please refer here.
Only for Diploma Holders. Must have a minimum of five years of work experience in their relevant fields. For further details please refer here.
- Applicants must not be more than 32 years of age.
|Category||Age Limit relaxed by|
|SC/ ST||5 years|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||3 years|
|PwBDs/Ex. Servicemen||As per Govt. Guidelines|
|NMDC Departmental candidates||15 years|
How to Apply
- Applicants must go to the NMDC website www.nmdc.co.in to the Careers section and fill their application form.
- Fill in the details and upload the relevant certificates and documents.
- Application fees would be Rs. 250/- and must be paid online. It is non-refundable.
- SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen category candidates are exempt from fee payment. Proof must be attached for the same.
- After form submission and fee payment, a Unique transaction number and Application number will be generated.
- Applicants must take a hard copy of the application form and Registration form.
Method of Selection
- The selection procedure is as follows:
|Mode of selection||Max Marks|
|Written Test (MCQ based)||100|
|Supervisory Skill Test||Qualifying in nature|
- Written test will be in Hindi and English.
- Details about the qualifying marks for Supervisory skills test and other selection details are provided here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Degree/ Diploma certificates and marksheets
- Matriculation/10th class certificate as proof of Birth Date
- Work Experience certificate
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable – SC/ ST / OBC(NCL)/ Ex-Servicemen)
- Disability Certificate (Disability percentage > 40%)
- NOC for Government Employee/Public Sector
- Recent passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (for EWS candidates)
- Certificate for conversion of Grades/ CGPA to percentage of marks certified by the university/ Institution of the applicant.
Important Instructions/ Information
- Outstation candidates called and attended Supervisory Skill Test will be reimbursed TA of second A/C Two Tier Rail / Bus fare. Proforma of Travelling Allowance is available as Annexure – I here.
- For Caste/ Category certificate issued in a language other than English/Hindi, the candidates will be required to attach a self-certified translated copy of the same either in English or Hindi.
- Admit Card/Call Letter will be posted at Careers Page of NMDC website. Applicants will be intimated for the same through their email.
- After successful completion of training, candidates will be placed at regular scale of pay. Details of pay are here.
- Canvassing or fabrication of information in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- In case of disparity in English & Hindi version of advertisement, English version will prevail.
- For queries on application submission and selection procedure, Helpline number : 7044599061 will be available between 10 AM and 6 PM on all working days.
For information on examination, any legal queries or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.