SBI recruitment 2022 | SBI jobs 2022 | SBI jobs Specialist Cadre 2022 | SBI Bangalore recruitment 2022 | SBI Mumbai recruitment 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for the post of Specialist Cadre Officer on a regular basis. There are a total of 48 vacancies to apply for across two disciplines Network Security Specialist and Routing & Switching.
SBI recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Name of organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|No. of Posts||48|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||5th February 2022|
|End date to apply||25th February 2022|
|Job Location||Mumbai / Bengaluru or any other location as per the requirements|
|Notification Link||SBI opening|
SBI recruitment 2022 Vacancy details
|Post||Grade||No. of vacancies||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Manager (Network Security Specialist)||JMGS-I||15||Rs. 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840|
|Assistant Manager (Routing & Switching)||JMGS-I||33||Rs. 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840|
Note: Category-wise distribution details are given here.
SBI recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- First Division in Bachelor’s Degree (Full Time) in any stream with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized university.
- Compulsory certificate from the list of courses mentioned here.
- Candidates who have 3 years of hands-on experience in managing network of any reputed organisation in the Banking or IT sector with at least 1.5 years in any one of the following (as on 31.08.2021) :
- Level-2 resource in an organisation in the business of providing Network Services, OR
- As TAC resource in an OEM (in the field of network security devices such as firewall, IPS etc.) OR
Experience in managing network security for any organization in the BFSI sector.
- Should mainly have expert level knowledge of IT Security, routing and switching protocol and networking devices.
- Sound analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Good team Management and co-ordination skills
- Fluent in at least Hindi and English languages.
- As of 31st August 2021, applicants must not be more than 40 years of age.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PwBD/ EWS) will be as per Govt. of India guidelines.
How to Apply
- Candidates must apply online using the link available on SBI website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Candidates must also upload their documents and scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Application fees is Rs 750/- for General/ OBC/EWS candidates. SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempt from fee payment. It is non-refundable. For further details please refer here.
Method of Selection
- Selection will be done by an online written test and interview.
- Tentative Date of Downloading Call Letter for Online Test: 05.03.2022 Onwards.
- The test will be of 100 marks and for a duration of 2 hours.
- The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 20.03.2022.
- After the exam, applicants will be called for the interview, intimation for which will be posted on the Bank’s website or sent via Email. The detailed information for the same can be found here.
Important documents to submit/upload
- Brief Resume
- ID Proof
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- Caste Certificate/OBC Certificate/EWS Certificate, if applicable
- PWD Certificate, if applicable
- NOC for Government Employee working in Govt./ Quasi Govt. offices, Public Sector undertakings including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions.
Important Instructions/ Information
- In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper discharge certificate from the employer at the time of taking up the appointment.
- The applicant shall be liable for civil/ criminal consequences in case the information submitted by him/ her are found to be false.
- No hard copy of the call letter/ acquaint yourself booklet will be sent by post.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
For information on examination, any legal queries, or doubts, please refer to the original advertisement here.