North Central Railway has invited applications for the engagement of the act apprentice post. NCR has released the notification for 1664 vacancies. Interested candidates need to apply online. You can download the notification on the website- https://www.rrcpryj.org/Downloads/Notification-Act-Apprentices-02-2021.pdf or Candidates can apply online only on their official website- https://www.rrcpryj.org
|Name of Organization||North Central Railway|
|Name of Post||Engagement of Act Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||1664|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||02 November 2021|
|Last date to apply||01 December 2021|
|Job Location||Agra, Jhansi, Prayagraj|
|Sl.No||Name of the Divisions||No. of slots/vacancies|
|1||Prayagraj division(PRYJ)for Mechanical department||364|
|2||Prayagraj division(PRYJ) for Electrical department||339|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
NCR has invited applications for act apprentice training for the year 2021-22 for 1664 vacancies at the divisions- Agra, Prayagraj, Jhansi workshops. Eligible applicants need to apply online on or before 1 December 2021. More details regarding the eligibility, education, and other requirements are mentioned below.
Eligibilty criteria to apply for the engagement of act apprentices
The applicants should have completed 15 years and not have completed 24years as of 01 December 2021.
|SC/ST||Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years|
|OBC||Upper age limit relaxable by 3 years|
|PWD(Persons with Disability)||Upper age limit relaxable by 10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Upper age limit relaxable by 10 years|
- Interested candidates should have passed SSLC/10th Standard or equivalent (under 10+2 exam) from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks.
- Must have passed ITI in relevant trade from a recognised university .
Candidates need to have an ITI certificate/National Trade certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT.
Stipend and Training period
Selected candidates will have to undergo training for a period of one year and will be given a stipend according to the state government rules.
Selected candidates for the engagement of act apprentice will have to undergo training for a period of one year.
Mode of Selection
- Selection of candidates will be purely based on the merit list which is done by taking average of percentage of marks of the applicants in matriculation and ITI examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate/document verification.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the older candidate will be prefered.
- The final merit list will be prepared according to Unit wise/Trade wise/Comminity wise in descending order of percentage of marks of the candiadate.
- Applicants need to send the copies of documents/certificates and application through online mode only and not by post.
Applicants need to pay the application fee online through the official website of RRC-NCR https://www.rrcpryj.org . Payments can be made by using Internet banking/debit/credit card as asked on the payment screen.
- Application fee for General,EWS and OBC candidates is Rs.100/- (Non-Refundable)
- No application fee to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women applicants.
How to apply
- Candidates need to go to the official website https://www.rrcpryj.org.
- On the home page, select the option ‘News and Recruitment’.
- You’ll be taken to the next page, there you need to select the button- “North Central Railway trade apprentince notification 2021”.
- Download the notification and read the instructions carefully
- Now you can further proceed to apply online by entering the details of father’s name, mother’s name,nationality,religion,Date of birth,Gender, E mail ID, address,ID card(aadhar,voter’s,passport,ration) as required in the page.
- You need to affix you passport size photo with signature on the application form.
- Press the “submit” button if all the information is given correctly.
- Keep one copy of the application form until the recruitment process.
Documents required to submit
- SSLC or Equivalent mark sheet
- Date of Birth certificate(or mark sheets containing the candidate’s date of birth)
- ITI mark sheet of all the semesters
- Provisional national Trade certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS
- Disability certificate
- Serving certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman quota
- Scanned copies of photographs
- Scanned copies of signature
- Income and Asset certificate to be uploaded by EWS category
For more information about the instructions, warnings, and legal matters, slots allotted in each division according to the trades, please read the notification – https://www.rrcpryj.org/Downloads/Notification-Act-Apprentices-02-2021.pdf
The format of certificates can also be downloaded from the same link – https://www.rrcpryj.org/Downloads/Notification-Act-Apprentices-02-2021.pdf
|Job Notification Date||12 October 2021|
|Start date to Apply Online||02 November 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01 December 2021|
|Last date to pay the Online fee||01 December 2021|
|Date of Merit list||will be notified later|
|Final Result||will be notified later|
To avoid the heavy load or jam on the website, which might cause failure to submit the application form. So we request you to submit the application form much before the closing date.