Food Corporation of India which is India’s one of the largest good grain supply chains has invited applications for the post of a watchman with 860 vacancies to work at its depots and offices which are located all over the state of Punjab. Interested candidates need to apply online before 10 November 2021.
Table of Contents
|Name of Organization||The Food Corporation Of India(FCI)|
|Name of Post||Watchman|
|No. of Posts||860|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply online||11 October 2021|
|Last date to apply online||10 November 2021|
Food Corporation Limited Watchman recruitment 2021- notification
FCL has invited applications for the post of Watchman. Selected candidates will be posted as watchmen in various depots and offices throughout the state of Punjab. Interested candidates can read the information and notification carefully and apply online. Candidates can download the notification from the given link- https://documents.fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/notification
Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Watchman
Number of posts according to the category
|CATEGORY||No. of Posts|
|Watchman||8th Standard Passed|
|Ex- Contractual security guards||5th Standard Passed|
- The minimum age limit for candidates to apply for the post of Watchman is 18 years
- The maximum age limit for candidates to apply for the post of Watchman is 25 years.
- In case of Departmental Employee maximum age limit is 50 years.
Age relaxation category wise
|Divorced Women||38 years|
|Women Judicially Separated||40 years|
|For Ex-Serviceman||8 years in the case of SC/ST and 6 years for OBC|
The pay scale for the watchman is between Rs.23,300 to Rs.64,000/-
FCL recruitment 2021- How to apply online
Eligible candidates who want to apply for the post of Watchman can apply online through the official website link- https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/login .
Follow the simple steps to apply online
Eligible candidates should apply online before 10 November 2021. Apply right now before it’s too late, to avoid the last-minute rush. below are the steps to be followed by the candidates
- You can directly click on the link – https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/login to apply.
- If you are a new user, you need to click on the “Register here” button and follow the instructions and click the button “Apply now”.
- New candidates has to fill up all the details like- personal details,address details, academic details with your valid mobile number and email id which should be valid through out the process.
- After you finish with the details, please press the “save and continue” button.
- Candidates will now recieve the registration number and password on their mobile number.
- Candiadates can now use the registration number and password sent on their mobile.email ID to login.
- You can enter the reg.number and password, click the “login here” button.
- You can either pay the fee online or you can download the e-challan and pay the application fee at any SBI branch.
- You need to enter the details for the payment process. After your payment, you will recieve a signed application copy on the screen.
- You need to save and download the application form for future use.
Eligible candidates need to apply before 10 november 2021 for the post of watchman and the application fee according to each category is given below
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen/Women/Presently serving in defence||No need to pay|
The candidates need to undergo the following steps for selection
- Written Test- The candidates will have a written test which will be in English,Hindi and Punjabi language
- PET(Physical Endurance Test)- The candiadates who clear the written test will have to undergo Physical fitness test like running,long and high jump.
The candidates who clear both written and physical endurance test will be shortlisted and be appointed to work in various depots and offices.
Exam Pattern for General and Ex-Contractual security guards
- Duration of Exam- 90 minutes
- 120 multiple choice questions
- Knowledge of current affairs,General Knowledge,Reasoning,Numerical ability,Basic English
- Written test will be in trilingual language like English,Hindi and Punjabi
- No negative marking
PET(Physical Endurance Test)
The requirements to pass the PET test is given in the notification link –https://documents.fci-punjab-watch-ward.in/notification in page no.8
|1||Submission of online application from||11 October 2021|
|2||Application fee to be paid through SBI debit/credit/Internet banking||by 10 November 2021|
|3||Last date to apply online||10 November 2021 till 11:59 PM|
|4||Written test Date||Will be announced soon on the website – https://fci-punjab-watch-ward.in|