Indian Oil is a globally admired Oil company and also called the ‘Energy of India’. It is a diversified, energy major in Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, and alternative energy sources. Indian Oil has been featured as India’s best company to work for and also featured as the best employer in the nation. The organization aims to have a sustainable future that has the best experienced high calibered people using the best technology.
Indian Oil has invited applications from energetic, highly dedicated candidates for 71 posts of Assistant Quality Control Officers. For more information regarding the recruitment, check the website – https://iocl.com/
Table of Contents
|Name of the organization
|No. of Posts
|Name of Post
|Assistant Quality Control Officer
|Mode of Application
|Online Application starts from
|1 October 2021
|Last date to apply online
|22 October 2021
Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Assistant Quality Officers
Number of Posts and Reservations
|No. of Posts
- The interested candiadates must have a Master’s degree in chemistry or equivalent disciplines.
- The equivalent disciplines in chemistry includes Organic/Inorganic/Analytical/Physical/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Any other branch of Chemistry in -Biochemistry/Pharmacy/Toxicology/Geochemistry/Pharmacology/Food Technology will not be considered.
- Candidates who belong to General/OBC/EWS categories should have secured atleast 60% in the degree examination.
- Candidates belonging to Sc/ST/PwDB categories should have secured atleast 55% in the degree examination.
- Candidates who have completed their degree through full-time regular course only.
Candidates who are interested to apply must have a minimum of 2 Years of Experience in Testing/R&D/Quality Control in Petroleum /Petro-chemical/Polymer/Fertilizer Unit Laboratories or need to have Experienced in a NABL accredited laboratory. The experience shall be considered only if the lab is accredited in the Field of “TESTING” with Discipline as “CHEMICAL”.
- Testing of Petroleum Fuels/ lubricants/greases as per specification requirements and Lubes packaging material testing/furnishing quality certificates of finished products & raw materials; Operation & maintenance of digital instruments like UV/GC/GLC/HPLC/ Spectrophotomer/ AAS/FTIR/ICP/Micro-coulometer /ED-XRF/WD-XRF/ Titrimeters.
- Water testing relating to Refinery,suspended solid/ Testing of chemical raw materials/Incoming Process Chemicals.Interface with Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemicals/ Polymers/ quality assurance aspects related to fuels/storage/transportation by pipelines/ tankers/ road tankers/storage/ water and waste water quality management, Technical services for quality assurance.
- Calibration of laboratory equipment, troubleshooting/ rendering technical assistance to process/production/ various functions.
- Trouble shooting/ rendering technical assistance to process/ production / various functions,following the guidelines from DGCA, DGAQA, DG Shipping and MOP & NG issued from time to time.
- Developing statistical techniques for representation of testing data from labs. Coordination with aviation, operations and Sales at the location.
- Conducting training to location level officers and visiting customers. Effective use of modern Information Technology and SAP enabled tools for execution of routine work.
- For more info ,you can check the link – https://iocl.com/admin/img/UploadedFiles/LatestJobOpening/Files/5f1f4a3c4ed84fb6a60a8ab653f844c4.pdf
Age Limit to apply for the post of Assistant Quality Assurance Officer
- The maximum age limit for the general and EWS category is 30 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit for the reserved categories are as follows-
|Domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers subject to rendering a minimum of 5 years’ military service by the Government of India.
- Written Test – objective type consisting of two parts – General Aptitude and Discipline Knowledge.
- Group Discussion/Group Task.
- Personal Interview.
Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks in written test, group discussion and personal interview. The minimum qualifying marks for reserved categories is mentioned below
|General, OBC, and EWS
|40 out of 100
|35 out of 100
|GD and Personal Interview
- Selected candidates will have to undergo “Pre-employment Medical Examination” and must be declared medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standard.
- Candidates can go through the “Guidelines and criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment medical examination” before applying for the posts.
- The guidelines can be downloaded from the website- www.iocl.com
The Selected candidates for the post of Assistant Quality Assurance Officer is Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 1,40,000/-
- The candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- through SBI e-collect link –https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.html
- Payment of ONLINE application fee shall be available till 21-10-2021 (17.00 Hrs.) so that you can have sufficient time to submit the details of SBI e-Collect transaction in Online Application and submit the application form.
- No application fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM categories.
How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible to apply can visit the website www.iocl.com
- Go to What’s New. Then Click on “Recruitment of Assistant Quality Control Officers – 2021” and Click on “Click here to Apply Online” to access the application link which will remain open from 01-10-2021 (10:00 AM) to 22-10-2021 (3:00 PM).
- Fill in the details pertaining to age, educational qualifications, job experience, caste and other information as asked in the online application format.
- Upon submissionof above particulars the online system will generate an Application ID, which will be sent to the candidate through email/SMS.
- Click on Continue Part II Application and Login using the given Application ID and Date of Birth.
- Next step followed by the General,OBC and EWS candidates is given below
|General, OBC, EWS Categories
|1. Click on ‘Pay Now’ or go to the link-
2. Choose the State of Corporate as All India, then Type of Corporate as PSU- Public Sector Undertaking, PSU Name as -Indian Oil
Corporation Limited, and Select Payment Category
as “AQCO–2021” and then complete the payment process
submitting the relevant details like Application ID etc. and
making online payment of application fees of Rs.300/-.
3. Upon payment, save and take a print of the payment confirmation for the further application process.
4. Now click on the “Already Paid” button and then submit details of
SBI e-Collect Transaction No., Payment Bank Name and Payment Date, and then click on Submit button.
5. Upon submitting the details Payment details, Login
again using Application ID and Date of Birth, you can now upload the digital copy of photographs and signature
6. And finally submit the application form. The message- ‘Application process is completed’ will be displayed along with the final Application number.
|1. Upload the digital
copy of photographs
and signature and submit the
2. The message ‘Application process is completed’ will be
displayed along with
the final Application number.
Important documents to submit
After successfully submitting and payment of application form, candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form, and attach the recent passport size photograph, signature at the space provided and attach self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Higher Secondary certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for proof of date of birth.
- Marksheet of Class XII by the concerned education Board and mark sheets of Graduation/ Post Graduation issued by Institute.
- Conversion certificate from CGPA Grade to percentage of marks from University/Institute.
- SC/ST/Disability Certificate/OBC (NCL) Certificate along with “Declaration”
- EWS-Income Certificate of “DECLARATION for ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS Candidates”.
- Certificate must be in the prescribed format (available on website www.iocl.com)
- Experience Certificate .
- Payment Slip received from SBI-e-Collect after successful payment of Application Fee (not applicable to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM categories).
- Photo Proof (Aadhar Card/Driving License/Voter Id/PAN Card/Passport).
- The above documents are to be sent with name of post super-scribed on the envelope by ordinary post to reach by 06-11-2021 to The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003.
- Print out of online application form & documents sent by Registered Post/SpeedPost/email/Courier (other than Ordinary post) shall be automatically Rejected.
- The original documents along with a self-attested copy of the above listed documents should be furnished during Document Verification at the time of group discussion & Personal Interview.
|Date of opening of Online Application
|01 October 2021
|Last date of online payment through SBI e-collect
|21 October 2021
|Last date online application submission
|22 October 2021
|Last date for PwBD candidates to submit prescribed
proformas for through Email
|by 23 October 2021
|Printout of online application form along with documents to reach (by ordinary post ) TO:
The Advertiser, Post Box No.3096, Head Post Office, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi 110003
|by 06 November 2021
|Date of written test
|07 November 2021
|Date for Publication of list of candidates shortlisted for Group discussion & personal interview on www.iocl.com
|22 November 2021
|Date of Group discussion and Personal Interview
|December 2021- First Week onwards
For more details on the job, notification click on the link – https://iocl.com/admin/img/UploadedFiles/LatestJobOpening/Files/5f1f4a3c4ed84fb6a60a8ab653f844c4.pdf
Other jobs you might be interested