Indian Navy recruitment 2021- Indian Navy has invited applications for the post of Tradesman Mate which is classified as General Central Service Group C. Interested candidates can apply for the post only through a proper channel. Applications sent through other forms of mailing will be canceled. The details regarding job requirements, eligibility criteria, and instructions are given below. For more detailed information regarding the job posting please check the official website- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Table of Contents
|Name of Organization||India Navy|
|No. of Posts||217|
|Name of Post||Tradesman Mate|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start date to apply||18 September 2021|
|Last date to apply||01 November 2021|
|Job Location||Eastern, Western, Southern, Andaman & Nicobar Command Naval|
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the post of Tradesman Mate
Number of vacancies and Place of posting
|Name of the Naval Command||Place of Posting||Number of vacancies|
|Eastern Naval Command||Various units of the Command||60|
|Western Naval Command||Mumbai, Goa, Karwar||89|
|Southern Naval Command||Various units of the Command||18|
|Andaman & Nicobar Naval Command||Andaman & Nicobar||50|
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Institution
- Certificate in Industrial Training Institute(ITI) from a recognized Institute in relevant trade
- For more detailed information regarding the job recruitment, you can check the advertisement in the given link – https://www.indiannavy.nic.in
The maximum age limit for Interested candidates to apply for the post of Tradesman Mate is 56 years.
The pay scale for the selected candidates will be around Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-
Job responsibility/Job Profile
- Maintenance of ship/submarine
- Cleanliness and maintenance of unit/section
- Carry important files and papers within the office area
- Sending or recieving of FAX,letters.
- Non- clerical work within the section
- Ward duties
- Cleaning of building, dusting furniture
- Maintain lawns,park,plants etc.,
- Any work assigned by the superior or officials
Documents required to submit
Candidates are supposed to submit their age, education, address, category, and caste certificates.
How to Apply
- The Application form should be either printed or hand written on an A4 size paper.
- The application form can be downloaded from the website – https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/sites/default/files/Bio%20Data_Curriculum%20Vitae%20Proforma.pdf
- Candidates are supposed to affix their latest color photographs on the application form, self attested .
- The envelope should be superscribed on the top as ‘TRADESMAN MATE'(BY ABSORPTION)Advt No.INCET-TMM-ABS-02/2021, and should be sent through resgistered post/speed post to the below mentioned address
The chief of the Naval Staff For Cmde(CMPR) Directorate of Civilian Manpower Planning and Recruitment Room No.007,Ground floor Talkatora indoor stadium Annexe Building New Delhi- 110001
The documents to be sent along with the application form are as follows
- Candiadates need to submit a CR dossier in original/photocopies to be attested by an officer of Govt.of India who is an under secretary or above for the last 5 years.
- Integrity certificate
- Vigilance clearance
- Cadre certificate
- Educational/technical/experience certificates self attested photocopies.
- Original certificates can be produced when asked.
- Candidates should submit their passport size photographs attested by the current employer on reverse should be attached along with the application form and other documents.
- Skill test of the candiadates
- Face to face interview
- Provisionally selected candidates will informed about their selection and not through any other correspondence.
- Selected candidates will have to serve in the units under respective commands.
- Candidates can be posted anywhere in india in Naval units as per the admin requirements.
- Candidates are requested to read the eligibility and regulations carefully before applying for the post.
- Candidates are requested to check the advertisement for any new updates before applying.
- The advertisement of the job notification has been uploaded in the Indian Navy Website- www.indiannavy.nic.in too.
- For any clarification or queries, the candidates can write to E-mail Id- firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-214 10525
Please make use of this golden opportunity and apply now! This is a central government job with good benefits.