Jana Sevaka Karnataka Government benefits | Jana Sevaka Karnataka book slot | Jana Sevaka Karnataka apply online | Jana Sevaka Call center booking | Jana Sevaka Karnataka contact details
The Jana Sevaka pilot project is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka. It was launched on 02nd March 2019 in Bengaluru North in the T. Dasarahalli assembly constituency. This program was later expanded on 04th February 2020 by the Hon’ble CM of Karnataka to include three additional assembly constituencies – Bommanahalli, Rajajinagar, and Mahadevapura. The initiative saw further expansion on 18th January 2021 to the assembly constituency of Yeshwanthpur.
It is noteworthy that Jana Sevaka offers a total of 58 services to citizens at the moment. Moreover, Jana Sevaka has received more than 95,000 applications to date, which is a huge accomplishment not just for the government of Karnataka but also for its citizens.
Jana Sevaka KarnatakaGovernment Highlights
|Start date||04th February 2020|
|Introduced by||Karnataka State Government|
|Mode of Application||Online, Mobile Application, and Call Center|
What Is The Jana Sevaka Karnataka Government Initiative?
Jana Sevaka is an initiative that was launched to offer the citizens a doorstep delivery of the services of the government to make their lives easier. This delivery model has been enhanced to allow citizens of the state to avail themselves of the various governmental services right at their doorstep.
This program can be accessed by citizens from 8 in the morning to 8 in the evening. Hence, citizens can get in touch with the service according to their convenience. You can easily book a slot through their call center where you will find well-trained executives to help you avail yourself of this service in a quick and hassle-free manner. You can also book a lot through their official website at http://www.janaseva.karnataka.gov.in or their mobile app.
Benefits Of The Jana Sevaka Karnataka Government Initiative
The Jana Sevaka Government Initiative has a number of benefits for the common citizens of Karnataka. Some of the most useful ones are as follows:
- Convenient for physically challenged citizens and senior citizens
- No more need to depend on middlemen
- You can schedule a Jana Sevaka visit anytime between 8 in the morning and 8 in the evening according to your convenience.
- This initiative helps citizens save a lot of money as they do not need to travel to citizen service centres or government offices to avail themselves of these services.
- You can end up saving a lot of time as there is no more need for you to wait in queues to avail yourself of the different types of governmental services.
List Of Services That Come Under Karnataka Jana Sevaka Scheme
There are numerous services offered under the Karnataka Jana Sevaka Scheme. The services are listed below:
- Health & Family Welfare: Under the Health & family welfare, you can avail health cards.
- Revenue: As a part of the revenue services, you can avail domicile certificate, resident certificate, unemployment certificate, widow certificate, surviving family member certificate, no government job certificate, widow pension, physically handicapped pension, Indira Gandhi National Old Age pension, and Sandhya Suraksha Yojane.
- Karnataka Building And Other Construction Workers Welfare Board: Under this, you can make an application for medical assitance (Karmika Arogya Bhagya), educational assistance, marriage assistance, delivery assistance, funeral and ex-gratia assistance, issue of duplicate identity card, pension, continuation of existing registration for the next one/three years, registration with Karnataka Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board.
- Food And Civil Supply: As a part of this, you can apply for a new APL ration card.
- Department for Empowerment of Differently Abled And Senior Citizen: You can get your senior citizen card as a part of their services.
- BBMP: The services included under this are Khata bifurcation through partition/release deed, khata bifurcation through gift, khata bifurcation through inheritance, khata bifurcation based on sale deed, khata bifurcation through a court decree, khata amalgamation based on sale deed, khata registration through partition deed, khata registration through release deed, khata registration through court decree, khata registration through gift, Khata registration common category for registration, khata registration through inheritance, khata transfer through partition deed, khata transfer through inheritance, khata transfer through release deed, khata transfer based on sale deed, khata transfer through gift, khata transfer through a court decree.
- Karnataka State Police: As a part of this, you can avail Police Verification Certificate (PVC) for housekeeping and domestic help antecedents and address verification. Additionally, you can get the Police Verification Certificate (PVC/PCC) for the purpose of job with antecedents verification only as per the records with the police station or with address verification.
- UIDAI: As a part of UIDAI, you can get New Enrollment for Aadhaar Card, Demographic Updation for correction or changes in the aadhaar card, mandatory biometric updation between 5 to 15 years and biometric updation.
How To Book A Slot For The Karnataka Jana Sevaka Scheme?
You can book a slot for the Karnataka Jana Sevaka Scheme through the website, mobile app or call center.
You can book a slot by going on this link https://www.janasevaka.karnataka.gov.in/
Here you need to select the service from the drop down menu as given in the screenshot below:
After selecting the service, you need to fill out your name and mobile number and then go to get OTP as given in the picture below:
Once you fill out these details, you will be able to book a slot with the Karnataka Jana Sevaka Scheme.
In order to make your application through the mobile app, you need to download the app from the Play Store
Once you download the app, you need to follow these steps:
- Login with your details on the portal
- Go to Jana Sevaka
- Check the list of services available and choose your desired service
- After checking the details of the selected service, confirm it.
- You will see the list of available slots. Choose the one that is convenient for you.
- You will get an OTP on your registered mobile number for confirmation.
- Keep this OTP safe because you will be required to show it at the time of delivery of your service.
- Once your booking is confirmed, a jana sevaka will be assigned to you and he/she will visit your home at the mentioned time and date.
- The executive will help you fill out the application form and also with scanning and uploading if needed.
- You can pay the fee directly to the executive and you will receive the acknowledgement on your registered mobile number.
- Finally, your document will be delivered to you by the executive on your doorstep. You can also provide feedback regarding the service.
- You can call on the toll free number – 080 44554455
- Once the call center executive is on the call, you can specify the service that you need.
- Then, the executive will tell you about the document requirements, fee and other related information.
- Once you confirm, the executive will book a slot for you and a jana sevaka will visit you to help you with your documentation.
- You will receive an OPT to confirm the booking. Keep it safe because you will have to show it when the Jana Sevaka comes to your house.
- The Janasevaka will come and help you with the documentation process, filing the form and paying the fee.
- Once everything is done, you will get the desired document delivered to you at your doorstep.
How To Check The Application Status Of The Jana Sevaka Government Initiative?
You can check your application status by going on this Janasevaka link.
If your application is with the revenue department, you can directly enter your application number on the box on the left and press “search”. If it is for any other department, you can click on the right side where it says “Track your application status” and you will see the following page
You can check the status with the help of your application reference number or through OTP. Select the desired option and fill out all the relevant details. Then, click on submit to check the status of your application.
You can get in touch with the various officials at the Jana Sevaka easily and through various channels. Following are the email IDs of some officials you could contact for any queries or concerns:
- Project Director of Jana Sevaka – Shri. Varaprasad Reddy B.N, KAS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Director of the Directorate of EDCS – Smt. Dipti Aditya Kanade, IAS (email@example.com)
- Additional Chief Secretary, Director and DPAR (e-Gov) of Sakala Mission – Shri. Rajeev Chawla, IAS (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can also call them on the phone at 080-22370281.
- What is the Jana Sevaka program?
The Jana Sevaka program is an initiative of the Karnataka Government that was launched to offer doorstep delivery of all kinds of government services to citizens to make their lives easy.
- How can I avail myself of the services provided by Jana Sevaka?
You can get in touch with well-trained executives at the call center at 080-44554455. These professionals will help you avail yourself of this service in a few easy steps.
- How much will I be charged for the Jana Sevaka services?
All citizens need to pay a nominal facilitation fee along with the fee for the service they have requested. The facilitation fee is INR 115. Printing charges might also be applicable in some cases.
- How can I confirm the booking of my slot?
Once you book your slot, the service will send you an SMS on your registered mobile number consisting of all the slot details. You will also receive an OTP. You must share this OTP with the Jana Sevaka professional when they visit you for the application.
- How can I be sure if the agent who is visiting me is authentic or not?
Any Jana Sevaka professional who visits you can be recognized by their official government ID card and their official uniform. Hence, you do not have to worry about any fraudulent activities.