Gujarat Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana | Gujarat Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana documents | documents Eligibility | Gujarat Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana online application process | Gujarat Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana documents
Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana is a scheme launched by the State Government of Gujarat. This scheme is strictly for senior citizens. Under this scheme, the state government provides a 50% subsidy on the traveling expenses to the pilgrimage sites within the state. These sites are: Somnath, Ambaji, Dwarka, Palitana, Girnar, Dakor, Shamlaji, Pavagadh, Bahucharaji, Rampagdandi, and other temples. Pilgrimages are an important part of every religion and culture. The journey to any pilgrimage site is considered sacred to the believer. Most believers have the desire to go on pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime. And most of them find the time to go on pilgrimage when they’re free from their responsibilities, i.e., usually in their old age.
Gujarat Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana Highlights
|Start date||April 2017|
|Introduced by||Gujarat State Government|
|Beneficiaries||Senior citizens of the state|
|Mode of application||Online and Offline|
Gujarat Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana Benefits
The benefits of this scheme are as follows:
- The scheme provides subsidy on travelling expenses of the senior citizens.
- 50% of the non-AC state bus transport cost is borne by the state government.
- The benefits of this scheme can be availed by any senior citizen irrespective of their, caste, culture, and community.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The beneficiary should be a citizen of Gujrat
- He/She should be a senior citizen, i.e., should be above 60 years of age.
Gujrat Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana online application process
Please follow the below steps to submit your application online or refer to this link
- Visit https://yatradham.gujarat.gov.in/Index .
- Click on “Booking for Sharavan Tirth”.
- Now click on “Registration” option or click on this direct link
- Fill-in all the sections (Name, Mobile number, Email, Password, Confirm password, and address) sections along with the captcha code on your screen and then click on “Submit”.
- You’ll receive a notification that you’ve successfully registered. You’ll be guided to the registration page again.
- Click on the login link (https://yatradham.gujarat.gov.in/ApplicantLogin) given on your screen.
- Fill-in all the three sections (Username, password, and captcha) and click on “login”.
Select “New Application”. Fill the application form and click the “Save” button.
Click “Add Pilgrims” if you want to add more than one person and fill in the pilgrim details and click the “Save” button
Add Pilgrim details
After adding the Pilgrim details click the “Submit” link as shown below
On the screen verify all the traveler’s list, Organizer/ group leader details, and click submit as shown below
Application approval will take 3 to 6 working days. The approval status will be sent to the email id that you had entered in the application form.
Note 1: Bus for this Tirthyatra can be booked from this website: https://gsrtc.in/site/
Note 2: The itinerary can be of three days and two days.
Offline Application Process
- Download the application forms from https://yatradham.gujarat.gov.in
- You need to fill-up the required forms and submit it to the Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board’s office.
Submit the duly filled application forms with the required documents to the following address:
Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board,
Block 2 & 3, 1st floor,
Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan,
Gandhinagar – 382016.
- Aadhar card number of all pilgrims.
|Contact Numbers||+91 79 23252459, 23252468|
|Address||Gujarat Pavitra Yatradham Vikas Board, Block 2 & 3, 1st floor, Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Gandhinagar, Gujarat|
I am below 60 years of age. Can I apply for Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana?
No. The eligibility to apply for Sharavan Tirthdarshan Yojana is 60 years and above.