Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana 2021 | Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana status | Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana guidelines | Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana contact details | Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana required documents | RMYSY 2021
We are all aware that a developing but densely populated country like India faces some serious problems like hunger, poverty, unemployment, etc. To counter these problems, time and again, our Central and State Government both, have introduced some schemes. Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana is one such scheme. This scheme was introduced by the Rajasthan State Government to provide an allowance to unemployed graduates of the state.
Under MYSY scheme, registered female graduates will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 3500; male graduates will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 4000; and transgender graduates will get a monthly allowance of Rs. 4500. This scheme enables the youth of Rajasthan to pay for their expenses while searching for permanent jobs without being dependent on anyone. This scheme is an extension of Chief Minister Unemployment Scheme of 2012-13.
|Start Date||February 1, 2019|
|Introduced by||Rajasthan State Government|
|Duration of scheme||2 years for an individual|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Benefits
The main benefit of this scheme is that the graduate unemployed youth of the state will get a remuneration from the state for their monthly expenses. The duration of this scheme for any one individual is of two years. Along with receiving this remunerations, the candidates are also eligible to attend training on skill development of their choice. This increases the chances of them getting employment without worrying about the payment of their current expenses.
The eligibility criteria to apply for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana is as follows
- The candidate should be a domicile of the State of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must possess a graduate degree from any University in the State of Rajasthan.
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- The maximum age limit for general category male applicants is 30 years, and for female and SC/ST applicants is 35 years.
- The applicant must be registered in the employment exchange of the state as a job-seeker.
- The candidate must not have been suspended from any Government or other institution.
- The applicant must not be getting any other allowance of any kind.
- Applicant will get the benefit of this scheme for 2 years or till he/she gets a job or become self-employed, whichever is earlier.
- If in a family, two or more members are eligible for this allowance, then only any two of will get the benefit of it.
Online Application Process
The below steps will help you to register apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana. You can also refer this video link
- An applicant must register himself/herself at the state employment exchange as the job seeker by entering all the correct details. Click the link to open registration screen
- Click on “New Registration” under the “Job Seekers” option or follow this link.
- Click on the “Citizen” section.
- Click any one amongst the four options, (i.e., Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Facebook, Google) available to you. Please watch this video
- It will generate the SSO ID and show it to you.
- Enter the password and mobile number.
- Click “Register” button.
- You have successfully registered in the portal and you will receive your confirmation for the same on your e-mail ID or mobile number.
- You can now login by following this link: https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- In the Dashboard Select “Employment Exchange Management System button”.
- You will be redirected to Department of Skill,Employment and Entrepreneurship website
- Select “Job Seeker” and “New Registration”.
- Fill the Job Seeker Registration Form and application will be submitted.
Documents required to apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana 2021
- Photo ID proof
- Self-Attested application and declaration.
- Copy of Higher Secondary mark sheet
- Degree Certificate
- Address proof
- Birth Certificate
- Matriculation certificate as age proof
- Recent passport size photographs
- Attested disability certificate (if any)
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
Check Application Status Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana 2021
To check the status of his/her application
- The applicant must click on the “Unemployment Allowance Status” section of the official website
- Fill in the Job Seeker Registration number and Date of Birth/Mobile number and click on “Search”.
- Your status will be shown to you.
Download E-Registration Card
If you want to download Job seeker E-Registration card. Then follow the steps
- The applicant must click on the “Print E-Registration Card”.
- Fill in the Job Seeker Registration number and Mobile OTP and click on “Verify”.
- If the login is successfull then you can download the E-Registration card.
|Contact Numbers||0141-2368850, 181|
Question: How will an applicant receive his allowance?
Answer: Allowance will be transferred directly to the applicant’s bank account.
Question 2: How many beneficiaries can be there annually?
Answer: Earlier, the maximum number of beneficiaries was 1.6 lakhs but now it has been increased to 2 lakhs.
Question 3: Is a woman, who holds a graduate degree but not from state universities of Rajasthan, eligible?
Answer: Yes, but only if she is married to a native of the Rajastan.
Question 4: Can one opt for further studies along with receiving this allowance?
Question 5: If one is registered in MNREGA and such schemes, is he/she eligible for this scheme?
Question 6: What should be the annual income of the applicant before applying?
Answer: Rs. 2 lakhs or less.
Question 7: How can one update his/her job status?
Answer: Click the link to update your Job Status. You have to enter your Registration Number and Date of birth/ mobile number and click on “Submit”. Follow the steps to update your Job Status
For more information/clarification or any other further doubts, please follow this link