OPSC recruitment 2021 | OPSC jobs 2021 | OPSC recruitment 2021 notification | Odisha Public Service Commission jobs 2021
The Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) is inviting suitable candidates for the application to the posts of Post Graduate Teacher in the Schools under the Department of School and Mass Education for Odisha state. There are 335 vacancies available for 17 stand-alone Government Higher Secondary schools. The posts are temporary but can be made permanent in the future.
|Name of organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||335|
|Name of posts||Post Graduate Teacher|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start date to apply||08 November 2021|
|End date to apply||07 December 2021 (For online registration & payment of exam fees) |
14 December 2021 (Submission of online registered applications)
OPSC recruitment Vacancy Details
- Vacancies are available in 24 subjects.
- Of the 335 posts, 13 posts are reserved for PwBD (Persons with Benchmark disabilities) applicants, 03 for Sports Persons and 10 for Ex-Servicemen.
- Eligible male candidates will be considered for unfilled woman candidate posts.
- Subject-wise distribution of posts can be found in the official job notification issue by OPSC here.
|Category:||Number of vacant posts|
- Master’s degree in relevant subject and two years P.G Master’s Course OR six years integrated P.G Master’s from regional college recognized by NCERT in relevant subject.
- B.Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi only for subjects where B.Ed. course is offered.
- Desirable qualification: Degree or Diploma in Computer Application (from a recognized University)
Applicants must be 21 to 32 years of age i.e. they must not be born earlier than 02.01.1989 and later than 01.01.2000.
|In-service candidates from feeder cadre (TGT for Odisha Govt High Schools)||Maximum age limit is 45 years.|
|SC/ST, SEBC, Ex-Servicemen & Women||Upper age limit relaxed by 5 years|
|General PwBD (Disability > 40%)||Upper age limit relaxed by 10 years|
|SC/ST/SEBC PwBD||Upper age limit relaxed by 15 years|
Other eligibility criteria can be accessed through the vacancy notification post in the OPSC portal here.
How to Apply
- Read through details of vacancy advertisement available at https://www.opsc.gov.in/Public/OPSC/Default.aspx before filling the form
- Online application form is automated and so can be filled smoothly. But, there is limited edit option available so also fill it carefully.
- Copies of documents must be uploaded. Please note they must be self-attested.
- Clear copy of scanned images of latest passport-sized photo, full signature ad left-hand thumb impression must be uploaded in the form.
- After successful submission, ‘Permanent Public Service Account Number (PPSAN)’ is generated and assigned to the candidate.
- Attestation and Biodata forms and Intimation letters for scrutiny of documents will be uploaded on the OPSC website beforehand.
- Application fees are Rs.400 and candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD(Disability >40%) categories are exempt from payment. Payment can be done through OPSC portal.
Method of Selection
All candidates will be required to go through two rounds of assessments for a total of 100 marks. The career assessment round will be of 70 marks and will be conducted across 5 qualifications throughout the candidate’s schooling. The second round is the Personality test/Interview which will be a Viva Voce test of 30 marks.
Documents required to submit
- Proof of age – Matriculation certificate
- P.G certificate/ Master’s Degree in relevant subject
- B.Ed. certificate
- Mark-sheets for Exams (H.S.C, Intermediate/+2, Graduation/+3, Post Graduation & B.Ed.)
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Application
- Two recent passport-sized photos same as uploaded in online application form.
- Caste certificate (if applicable -issued within last 3 years)
- Required Odia Pass certificate
- Permanent Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate (for Ex-Servicemen)
- Sports Persons certificate issued by Director of Sports Odisha. (if applicable)
- Any identity proof
- Candidates will be rejected if the online applications are incomplete or there is any misrepresentation or suppression of information. Penalty may be applied for the same.
- Community/Caste will not be subject to change once filled in the online application form.
- If the candidate is not found to be eligible during verification stages then he/she will not be allowed to attend the interview/test rounds.
- Provisions for SC/ST are only liable for those Scheduled Castes and Tribes within Odisha.
- To resolve any application or technical issues during form filling applicants can contact OPSC support between 10:30 am to 1:30 pm & 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm on weekdays at 0671-2304707.
- OPSC Facilitation counter number : 0671-2304141/2305611 & Extn. -207
For any other information regarding warnings, other eligibility criteria, other provisions please go through the notification post provided in the OPSC portal here.